Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

FAX V SHEF

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

Just wacthing the game and what a mess the pitch looks ! dread too think what it will be like at end off season :wacko:

#2 RAIDERSRUS

RAIDERSRUS
  • Coach
  • 423 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

I think a lot of the pitches will look like that at the moment, everywhere is sodden.

#3 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Just wacthing the game and what a mess the pitch looks ! dread too think what it will be like at end off season :wacko:

Halifax Town who also play there have had that many games postponed that they are now anything up to 10 games behind the other teams in the Conference North. I don't think their fans are happy, as it's damaging their promotion chances, but the pitch has never drained well.

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#4 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

Think u could be right

#5 Lounge Room Lizard

Lounge Room Lizard
  • Coach
  • 6,359 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Halifax Town who also play there have had that many games postponed that they are now anything up to 10 games behind the other teams in the Conference North. I don't think their fans are happy, as it's damaging their promotion chances, but the pitch has never drained well.

Good to see the Pubteam fans cry. They blame the council, the Rugby club and anybody if they lose. This is the problem when you share a pitch as when its wet the pitch is then buggered for the next few months as it wont get much time to recover

#6 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

Good to see the Pubteam fans cry. They blame the council, the Rugby club and anybody if they lose. This is the problem when you share a pitch as when its wet the pitch is then buggered for the next few months as it wont get much time to recover

I agree will take months and while playing on pitch like that i think it must increase chances off injuries

#7 town82

town82
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

Some very overweight players on both teams

#8 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

Must admit, I did wonder what some players had been doing for pre-season training. :blink:

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#9 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

Rhino as always liked his players big and bulky but this season I think he forgot about fitness training while feeding them burgers and chips 😄😄😄

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users