Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Funding

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Great to see we have secured some more funding for the club. It is to do the changing rooms and gymnasium. This as got to be the best BOD we have ever had by miles. The story is on love rugby league can't post the link as I'm on my mobile. It's 50k by the way.

Edited by thundergaz, 31 January 2013 - 09:28 PM.

#2 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

Great to see we have secured some more funding for the club. It is to do the changing rooms and gymnasium. This as got to be the best BOD we have ever had by miles. The story is on love rugby league can't post the link as I'm on my mobile. It's 50k by the way.

It's not only the BOD though is it, it's also the likes of Paul Taylor and Laurabeth Jagger amongst others who strive everyday to make life better on planet Fev
Im Fev and im proud

#3 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 455 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

Link attached from love rugby league.

http://www.loverugby...cy-funding.html

Edited by pont rover, 31 January 2013 - 09:57 PM.

#4 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,806 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

It's not only the BOD though is it, it's also the likes of Paul Taylor and Laurabeth Jagger amongst others who strive everyday to make life better on planet Fev

Its the board that appoint these people though

#5 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

Its the board that appoint these people though

I just knew you would comment as such!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#6 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

For me personally mo everyone involved at Fev is the BOD they all want the same thing so they should be classed the same IMO. They are a team so should be classed as one.

#7 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,806 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

I just knew you would comment as such!!!

Likewise i new you would comment as such,

Edited by LOWFIELD, 01 February 2013 - 10:09 AM.

#8 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

That's good news. Government money being spent wisely - who'd've thought it ? :lol:
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#9 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

Your lot look about good enough to finish 5th and win the league again after watching last night.
I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#10 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Your lot look about good enough to finish 5th and win the league again after watching last night.

It said in the programme last night that we finished 5th and played all our play-off games away.

Pure fantasy. Poor research. <_<

#11 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

Both were poor last night but so were the conditions. Fax look to have a good pack but that's about it they had no flair what so ever. The eagles had flair they just couldn't keep the ball in hand. After last night I think the eagles will get better especially on a drier pitch. Fax on the other hand I don't know because their play makers look poor and I think that will cost them this season. But murrell looks to be the new penky for fax. He could be their saving grace.

#12 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

Murrell had a good game.

Anyway .... we're second. ^_^

#13 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

Murrell had a good game.

Anyway .... we're second. ^_^

Yeah you are until Sunday but after Sundays games you could be 2nd bottom😄😄😄. Very unlikely but you never know.

#14 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

Early days.

And seventh bottom will be fine. :lol:

#15 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

Yeah you are until Sunday but after Sundays games you could be 2nd bottom. Very unlikely but you never know.

They could be bottom if everyone else draws. ;)

Too early to read too much into things, but Fax have got the result that we'll be looking for on Sunday.

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#16 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

They could be bottom if everyone else draws. ;)

Too early to read too much into things, but Fax have got the result that we'll be looking for on Sunday.

Their is one thing gaz we were saying lamont looks like he needs a bit more fitness training after the wakey game. Now after watching that last night he looks fit as a butchers dog😄😄😄. A lot of the players last night looked overweight to me and lacking match fitness maybe that was just me but I thought it was lard ar3e5 day out😄😄😄

#17 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Tubbs likes his players large, -_-

#18 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

Tubbs likes his players large, -_-

On nights like last night Richie I thought you missed browns kicking game. I don't know what you think but I think his kicking game is amazing especially in them conditions. He would of pinned fax back with his kicks I reckon.

#19 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

On nights like last night Richie I thought you missed browns kicking game. I don't know what you think but I think his kicking game is amazing especially in them conditions. He would of pinned fax back with his kicks I reckon.

Our kicking game wasn't good last night. But players come and players go. They offered Simon a lot more than we did, no doubt, and he saw it as a good career move.

#20 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

I reckon Sheffield were a mite unlucky. If the game hadn't been televised that fingertip 'no try ' would have been allowed and they didn't get the 50/50 shouts from the ref.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users