Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Funding

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,754 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

I reckon Sheffield were a mite unlucky. If the game hadn't been televised that fingertip 'no try ' would have been allowed and they didn't get the 50/50 shouts from the ref.

I thought they were better than us to be fair. They had a lot of territorial advantage and their kicking game was better.

The plusses we can take out of it are that we defended well, made more clean breaks than them and completed pretty well.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#22 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

I thought they were better than us to be fair. They had a lot of territorial advantage and their kicking game was better.

The plusses we can take out of it are that we defended well, made more clean breaks than them and completed pretty well.

I didn't see the game Griff, but I'm surprised about the kicking game! IMO Sheffield are the best in the league, though Fax are very good near the line.

#23 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,754 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

As Colin says, we have a new half back - albeit one who has played with Brambani in the past.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#24 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

Sorry, missed the earlier post, didn't know that Brown had moved on. Where to?

#25 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,687 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Sorry, missed the earlier post, didn't know that Brown had moved on. Where to?

York Steve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users