TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Swinton feeder club

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

Don't worry lads, I'll play on the wing on Saturday, being from Swinton and all. Maybe Barnie in the centres, Mark at hooker, Phill H at full back and Duffy our bulldozing prop forward. We'll need a few more though, any takers?

Gutted .....no place for a big forward, hopefully to face our detractors.

#42 iomlion

iomlion
  • Players
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

"The rest will follow" What!! Do me a favour,I've never heard anything so pathetic.

Ha ha ha ha, love it, typical response on forums and the problem with the written word alone.

I meant and actually said...."the rest will follow, hopefully" ( well missed off the quote!), as in real home ground at Agecroft, grounded base support, structurally financial club and as many homegrown players as possible. You will see this is my overall position in the majority of my posts.

"Pathetic" was your response, well try looking a little deeper and using some brain cells to see that there can be more than one way to read and interpret something. If you aren't sure of the angle why not ask? I would have answered as above to clear the issue.

Apology accepted. Well, would be nice to think you had the sense but not holding my breath.

Feel I should call you a nasty name now but then I'm out of nappies so won't.

#43 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 911 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Gutted .....no place for a big forward, hopefully to face our detractors.

Sorry Alan, I've already got Duffy and Phill in my 13. With you in there as well it would be men vs boys. Town wouldn't stand a chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users