Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rams snare Super League colossus

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

There's no problem from a Bulldogs perspective, we'll just line Jason Walton opposite him.

Be interesting to see how pryce goes for you guys though. His attitude will be the key I think.

#22 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,284 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

Not a good signing for the Rams,seems to think Rugby league owes him a living,whilst not actually having to do anything to earn that living.
Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#23 Terry Chimes

Terry Chimes
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Super League Colosus . . . . .

I saw Vernon Kay described as a 'TV Megastar' the other day.

#24 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Faal couldn't tackle a bag of chips - he'll be papping his cackers as we speak. :lol: Great signing - play him at stand off ;)

Let's NOT play him at 6. We already have a cracker in young brown.

#25 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 534 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

An interesting signing both for the Rams and the Championship. Whether he works out or not well done for the initiative.

#26 Philius T Wilderbeest

Philius T Wilderbeest
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

He'll bag plenty of tries, no doubt - flopping over from 3 or 4 yards out where his size means he's relatively unstoppable. However, if he wasn't interested in defending or any other aspect of the game whilst at Wigan or Bradford - as was the case, then he certainly won't be any more enthusiastic at a lower level. I reckon he'll be a 'try a game' man, but there are so many negatives to his overall game that he might prove a slight liability. Interesting signing though, and a good bit of valuable publicity for Dewsbury.

#27 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,951 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

He'll bag plenty of tries, no doubt - flopping over from 3 or 4 yards out where his size means he's relatively unstoppable. However, if he wasn't interested in defending or any other aspect of the game whilst at Wigan or Bradford - as was the case, then he certainly won't be any more enthusiastic at a lower level. I reckon he'll be a 'try a game' man, but there are so many negatives to his overall game that he might prove a slight liability. Interesting signing though, and a good bit of valuable publicity for Dewsbury.

Can't argue with any of that PTW
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#28 Wilsden Ram

Wilsden Ram
  • Coach
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

Well at least all the comments mean that Featherstone won't be approaching him on Sunday.

I will be interested to know from 'terrywebbisgod' what sort of living he is making from the Rams.

#29 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,693 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Well at least all the comments mean that Featherstone won't be approaching him on Sunday.

I will be interested to know from 'terrywebbisgod' what sort of living he is making from the Rams.

Nah your safe apparently he was offered to us and DP didn't want him so I think your safe with KP its the rest I would be worried about😄😄😄 only joking about the rest bit😉

Edited by thundergaz, 04 February 2013 - 01:16 PM.

#30 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,284 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

I assume you have seen Pryces interview on sky text.I also assume Dewsbury are paying him.
Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users