THE "NEW" LAGOON

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

just a word to let folks know the Lagoon Bar has been re-furbished in the off-season and it looks fab (even though i say so myself).thanks to bob,lorne,scotty,sidnee & tez for getting stuck in today to get it fit for purpose for Leigh game,MC for the labour/materials and big wraps to our scary mary for washing all the shirts! B) .pop in and see us and enjoy a pint or two and a bit of gossip! open from 1400 right through to the end of the game.Support the Blue Lagoon,you support DSL!! :rolleyes: .John's,Fosters and Bow on draught... we're spoiling you! B)

#2 Leyther_Matt

Leyther_Matt
  • Coach
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

See you in there Gaz mate, we'll try not to sup all the bitter supplies this time!

#3 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

Should be there for the grand opening at two if everyone else turns up on time, bringing 6 with me and 2 have never attended a game before and the other 4 I need to convince to come more regular.

Let's hope Leigh don't spoil the party
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#4 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

See you in there Gaz mate, we'll try not to sup all the bitter supplies this time!

good to see you lot bud hope ya felt welcome..see you at LSV (we may be comin overnite we've had invite to the Lancastrian B) )

#5 Leyther_Matt

Leyther_Matt
  • Coach
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

Big changes from the old Lagoon but all for the better, best thing about the day!

#6 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

Big changes from the old Lagoon but all for the better, best thing about the day!

good to see ya mate .....ya need to improve to finish second...... B)

#7 Leyther_Matt

Leyther_Matt
  • Coach
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

good to see ya mate .....ya need to improve to finish second...... B)

Not wrong there. Sure we'll be there or thereabouts, just seem to freeze whenever turning out against your lot.

#8 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Wait till you're facing Hunslets 2 new 'signings', moore n loolooeye!!!!

Farce mate, absolute farce!!

Edit use of text speak

Edited by Maureen T-k, 06 February 2013 - 05:31 PM.

The weak conform, the strong survive.

#9 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

Wait till you're facing Hunslets 2 new 'signings', moore n loolooeye!!!!

Farce mate, absolute farce!!

Agree Sidnee its becoming too funny to laugh at now. I guess most sides after 4 or 5 games will have at least half a squad of SL first teamers in it.

Edited by Maureen T-k, 06 February 2013 - 05:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users