Sky Clowns

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Jasper

Jasper
  • Coach
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

No defending Sky, but would Stevo get it as wrong as this? I just posted this on the Wolves/Catalan thread -

The game certainly made an impression with the BBC. This morning, 8.30am, on BBC news I heard " the Warrington Warriors defeated the Catalan, err, Catalans in a bad trempered game last night." Great coverage by our national broadcaster.

#82 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

Leaving the ticket office this morning at about 11.50am, all the sky trucks were there and I saw Stevo driving in. Then a train of thought started (dangerous I know)... He "only" had a Mondeo, so thought it probably wasn't his as he lives in Australia. As he does live in Australia, and works over here, would he pay tax?

Unless he flies back and forth during the week, I would have thought so, he'll be in the country more than 200 days of the year so should pay tax here

EDIT: As I understand it

Edited by brooza, 18 February 2013 - 08:40 AM.

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#83 South Wakefield Sharks

South Wakefield Sharks
  • Coach
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

Some cracking comments in this thread. It's all about entertainment for Sky. Eddie & Stevo do a job. Viewing figures are up, which is what they want. Bringing in the other personnel over the last couple of years though has made Eddie & Stevo more bearable.

That new pitch-side reporter who I always associate with soccer has the dullest voice ever. What happen to Bill Arthur?

#84 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Some cracking comments in this thread. It's all about entertainment for Sky. Eddie & Stevo do a job. Viewing figures are up, which is what they want. Bringing in the other personnel over the last couple of years though has made Eddie & Stevo more bearable.

That new pitch-side reporter who I always associate with soccer has the dullest voice ever. What happen to Bill Arthur?

Squeaky Graham Beecroft?

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#85 South Wakefield Sharks

South Wakefield Sharks
  • Coach
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

Squeaky Graham Beecroft?

That's the fella. Done a lot of soccer in the past hasn't he?

#86 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

That's the fella. Done a lot of soccer in the past hasn't he?

Wikipedia

Cripes, he did radio commentary during Hillsborough. :unsure:

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users