Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Karl Pryce

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,021 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

You my friend have lost it...thats not very nice is it?
Ha ha

Im struggling to get my head round it
I suppose the screaming in my face on Sunday by a fan of yours saying " are you effing Warrington or what" should have cleared it up
You dont like it
That's fine
Ill leave you to it lads
All the best for the coming season. You were awesome on Sunday and the best team definitely won
Stack as always was immense
Cheers

#22 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,167 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

I'd take a punt on Karl Pryce in this league any day . Location as ever helps these teams .

#23 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

if Karl Pryce was still under contract at Bradford then suddenly goes to Dewsbury then its similar to the Swinton/Warrington rule-bending and would be said as such by me. The fact that Pryce has no contract is a huge difference. Its makes no odds whether he signs for Bradford again, Dewsbury or Siddal.

Regardless of any perceived benefit from having 9 Warrinton players in a side in the Championship you will find all of my posts against it, even if Town had Hock, Brown and John Clarke in their team.

I dread to think how that benefit to Swinton is going to pan out to the next game if there was only 601 at the game, with 150 from Town. Wood is having problems of his own and is (allegedly) talking to Wigan (I can't think why), so that benefit may quickly disappear.

#24 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

So what youre saying is if the rules fit your interpretation of them its ok
Its not ok to have a player for a match here or ok to sign very young lads to enable them to develop for a sesson
It is however ok to sign direct from super league sessoned pros for a full season? And Dewsbury having a link with Bradford on this occasion is irrelevant
There are some strange morals in this debate
I struggle to see why you all give a ###### so much..

I suggest you read my post again,introduce the age limit on DR players again,limit the amount you can register rather than the amount you can play and you fix a lot of what is wrong with the current system

Edited by haven4ever, 06 February 2013 - 06:34 PM.

#25 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

haven4ever do you know BKM off the haven site can you get a message to him?

#26 LeeF

LeeF
  • Coach
  • 819 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

I'd take a punt on Karl Pryce in this league any day . Location as ever helps these teams .

I wouldn't
He didn't fully deliver a junior or when first in SL or in RU or back in SL