Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

barrow v hunslet

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

who is twiggy by the way???

Chris Larkin

#62 eclecticsheep

eclecticsheep
  • Coach
  • 754 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

#63 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

Hope your wrong Oracle about the death knell and all that. Don't know the averages of crowds and all that but haven't BARROW always been a good supported club. It would be great if we went out and won every single game but thats not going to happen. Let the team gel a bit and then let people decide if we were right or wrong about the DR system. Supporters have got to remember, whatever happens this season, we have got to get behind the club. These things about DR and other ###### are going to pass eventually. We've got to think about the future. Just keep turning up. Your support has never been more important.

Simple answer to that Livo is no! we have not always been well supported! There have been times when the Cumbrian population have deserted the terraces. I agree the only way forward is not to give up, however IF a team is beaten every week it will be difficult to entice the crowds..especially at £15 per person.....I don't presume to have the answer but I think the board need to have a good look at how other clubs are funding or gaining advantages through DR...I know if I was still there I would be considering EVERY option.

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#64 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

Simple answer to that Livo is no! we have not always been well supported! There have been times when the Cumbrian population have deserted the terraces. I agree the only way forward is not to give up, however IF a team is beaten every week it will be difficult to entice the crowds..especially at £15 per person.....I don't presume to have the answer but I think the board need to have a good look at how other clubs are funding or gaining advantages through DR...I know if I was still there I would be considering EVERY option.

well said

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users