Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Town v Swinton

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

congrats to town! sounded very impressive on the old wireless, very well done considering the DR sh**e wiv swinton,an you only used one and not even in his position well done!! just a question who have you recruited in the off season? I know use have signed dowes, and walne? is that it?

#122 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,698 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

congrats to town! sounded very impressive on the old wireless, very well done considering the DR sh**e wiv swinton,an you only used one and not even in his position well done!! just a question who have you recruited in the off season? I know use have signed dowes, and walne? is that it?

We've also signed Jamie Acton. James Coyle and Andy Morris who was on dual registration with us at the back end of last season with Adam Walne.

We also signed the brother of Brett Phillips, Callum, from Seaton Rangers and he went right in to the hooking position on Sunday and played well enough to find himself in the Premier Sports Championship team of the Week.

Edited by Keith T, 05 February 2013 - 10:57 PM.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#123 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 339 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

I see Hunslet have DR'd a couple of yound up and coming leeds lads called Leuluai and Moore lol

#124 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

yep but to be honest i wouldnt get too excited about either of them. they get kept out of the leeds side by ian kirke. enough said.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#125 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,394 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

Top for them running out to those fantastic crowds of about 400 . Great uncertainty of selection if your in the Hunslet squad ... Sorry your out this week we've got outside help , you may be back in next week !!

Edited by DavidM, 07 February 2013 - 03:26 PM.

#126 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 798 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

Any one heard how the pitch inspection got on this afternoon at 2 / 30.

#127 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 818 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

Its on, see towns site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users