Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Today v Haven

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

So your saying your squad is good enough without the D/R Gav i dont think so.I personally wasnt getting cocky in any way shape or form i try to be informal as i have a soft spot for the Knights and in no way would i try to be little them my main interest as you know is how the lad plays nothing to do with the Hawks but i was saying i think you would struggle without the D/R as a gernalist you should know everyone has an opinion ;)
chappy

#22 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

Have a word with yourself, telling me to read what I type...
I have an opinion, you have yours, they are not the same, get over it.
Good luck with the rest of your season - and your Engrish.

Don't every team need wins? Is that not the point of a competitive league - to tally those wins and order those teams from best to least best throughout the course of a season?

Have an opinion by all means but at least base it on some semblance of reality,and on what happened on the pitch.I think you will be hard push to find any other fan at the game that thinks you could have had 40+ and keep us off the score sheet

#23 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 605 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

One decent win and they all start getting cocky south of the river... ;)

Aye! Wait till the reality of Bush's defence kicks in.... :lol:

#24 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 605 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

The spelling and grammar on this thread offends me

#25 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 605 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

Have an opinion by all means but at least base it on some semblance of reality,and on what happened on the pitch.I think you will be hard push to find any other fan at the game that thinks you could have had 40+ and keep us off the score sheet

Nobody said you'd be nilled - I said "barely replied".

A dictionary, dude seriously, get one, it'll change your life.

#26 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Nobody said you'd be nilled - I said "barely replied".

A dictionary, dude seriously, get one, it'll change your life.

Don't forget lee Doran went off after 5 mins and didn't return,so we played 75 mins with 16 men.Just think how it could have ended up if we had 17.

#27 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

Just think how it could have ended up if we had 17.

If my Aunty had balls she'd be my Uncle.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#28 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 605 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Don't forget lee Doran went off after 5 mins and didn't return,so we played 75 mins with 16 men.Just think how it could have ended up if we had 17.

The same?

Aside from the fact that my Dad's bigger than your Dad and he could have your Dad and my Mum's better at cakes, we lost a prop in the warm up and replaced him with our 18th, who's a fullback and played a massive 20 minutes in the last 13 months due to an almost career ending injury.

All due respect to Haynesly btw, I can't wait till he's 80 minutes fit.

Edited by AndyHall, 05 February 2013 - 04:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users