League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dewsbury Rams V Fev Rovers.Sun 10thFeb 18.00KO

Match Thread

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Match Prediction (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Win, Lose or Draw

1. Dewsbury To Win (3 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

2. Voted Featherstone To Win (30 votes [83.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

3. Draw (3 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 legin

legin
  • Players
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:32 AM

Did Paul Hudson on look north say snow storms were due Sunday ?

#22 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

Just seen weather forecast for Sunday and its saying upto 4" of snow in the north, I would expect the game to go ahead but it will definitely be a leveller and stop young Hudson running down the wing to score a try Der Der de de d Der Der de de d
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#23 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

If it snows, if it all, it will be in the hills no way there will be 4" round here be lucky to get a covering in this area

#24 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Dont worry lads as long as you get here and the match goes ahead.Weve a lovely area to put you up in if you cant get home. :D :D

#25 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,920 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

If it snows, if it all, it will be in the hills no way there will be 4" round here be lucky to get a covering in this area

1st decent comment I've read on this so far!!!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#26 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Match report from the Pont and Fev Express !
http://www.pontefrac...earts-1-5398337

#27 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Not a bad side the Rams.....we'll do well to follow up with a performance like today....Fev by 8

Closest prediction this week, most were well out
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#28 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Very hard game. Can anybody tell me why Hodson didn't play? Was it just the conditions or is he injured. We were also missing a prop.

#29 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Very hard game. Can anybody tell me why Hodson didn't play? Was it just the conditions or is he injured. We were also missing a prop.

Should have said England. Is he injured also?

#30 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,920 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Yes
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#31 Michael Bates

Michael Bates
  • Coach
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

Don't think the conditions suited having Hepworth, Kain, Finn, Briggs, Kaye, Bussey and Ellis all in the same 17. Although saying that Bussey turned the game for us in the 2nd half, but maybe having a bit more bulk in the middle would have suited the style of rugby we needed to play more? Who knows, guess that's why I don't get paid the head coach's salary!

#32 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,379 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

Don't think the conditions suited having Hepworth, Kain, Finn, Briggs, Kaye, Bussey and Ellis all in the same 17. Although saying that Bussey turned the game for us in the 2nd half, but maybe having a bit more bulk in the middle would have suited the style of rugby we needed to play more? Who knows, guess that's why I don't get paid the head coach's salary!

I thought that too Micahel, but with England, Haley and Spears injured I guess DP had his hand forced with regard to the number of big men he could field.

You Can't Buy Team Spirit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users