Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

phil joseph

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,733 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

Danny Wilson, wayward genius.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#42 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Ahem, just you and Rob?! You stop posting for a while and are soon forgotten... ;)

Who said that? :o
Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#43 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,694 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

One thread about a rock-hard hulking great black bloke and she's straight back posting again.
;) :D

Blame Mick Gledhill!

Edit: rock hard men don't appeal I'm afraid (aside from the obvious). I like my men and women to be softer with rounded corners. ;)

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe, 08 February 2013 - 11:25 AM.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#44 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,023 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Blame Mick Gledhill!

Edit: rock hard men don't appeal I'm afraid (aside from the obvious). I like my men and women to be softer with rounded corners. ;)

Coach ticket booked....

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#45 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

I like my men and women

B)

#46 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

phil had another excellent game yesterday and punched holes in the stains defence time and again...........oh and he got the sponsors man of the match award.
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#47 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

Yeah I wasn't too sure about that decision tbf........he had a good game but I thought the Saints defence dealt with him effectively enough.....I thought Hanbury had a good game even made a couple of mistakes

#48 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

personally i thought it was jon clarke but we aren't the sponsors
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#49 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

Top marks to Phil for keeping going following a lot of moves of club and for getting another chance in Superleague.

#50 roughyedspud

roughyedspud
  • Coach
  • 3,594 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

be in with a shout of playing for wales again in the world cup if he carries on performing

OLDHAM RLFC
the 8TH most successful team in british RL

#51 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 936 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

And while this thread allows us to reminisce about Gledhill, iirc some posters seemed to have a morbid dislike of him. Which could put anyone off.

One inparticular, and I don't understand what his issue is. But Mick just chooses not to get involved in the boards these days because he has a lot on. He has a full time job to hold down, plus the duties he has with the RFL and the Bulls. He's a good guy is Mick and has toned it down a hell of a lot since his original hospital radio commentary came up.

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users