Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

our pitch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

got to say rob and his ground staff deserve a big pat on the back the pitch yesterday looked in good nick expected it to be a mud bath really with the weather we'v had the past couple of weeks ??? keep up the good work rob your doing a fine job

#2 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

got to say rob and his ground staff deserve a big pat on the back the pitch yesterday looked in good nick expected it to be a mud bath really with the weather we'v had the past couple of weeks ??? keep up the good work rob your doing a fine job

seconded mate...rob & co do a cracking job

#3 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Although I'm his dad and would be expected to agree, I have to say 'Well done son'. He seems to spend nearly all his time down at the ground and I think without fear of contradiction that it is his first love.

#4 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,000 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

top man is Rob
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#5 GARY....S

GARY....S
  • Coach
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

Liked the way he rollocked the ball boy's at half time ...taskmaster that Rob is
"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users