Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Is your MP a relic from the 1950s?

Spectator has a handy list

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 40,125 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

Yeah but I don't think that's likely to be the reason her career is curtailed.
She was involved in the first sleaze scandal of the Coalition and then after banging on ad nauseam about family values and how her husband was standing by her rebuilding the trust blah blah blah blah
That and she's bloody useless.

that last article is prtty vile

what has the colour of her hair got o do with anyting? The colour of her husband's hair isn't

and as for 'Cameron cutie' FFS
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#82 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

really?

I have to agree with Wolford: rightly or wrongly, it is. Probably less so than it once was though.

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#83 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 40,125 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

I have to agree with Wolford: rightly or wrongly, it is. Probably less so than it once was though.

mate I just don't know: is there any hard information to show this?
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#84 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

mate I just don't know: is there any hard information to show this?

Nope, just my opinion. ;)

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#85 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,632 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Yeah but I don't think that's likely to be the reason her career is curtailed.
She was involved in the first sleaze scandal of the Coalition and then after banging on ad nauseam about family values and how her husband was standing by her rebuilding the trust blah blah blah blah
That and she's bloody useless.

at least rugby gets a mention under blah-blah - At just 22, stunning soprano Laura, who warmed up the crowd at the Rugby League 2012 Challenge Cup Final, has been chosen to perform with the Royal Ballet at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden.

Edited by JohnM, 07 February 2013 - 11:25 PM.

#86 Ex-Kirkholt

Ex-Kirkholt
  • Coach
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

My MP voted for it. Our next door independant (currently) MP voted against it (her speach wittered on about divorce despite her affair with a married man).

My old MP voted against it and he is Labour. (I think he is also anti-abortion, anti stem cells, etc)

Jim ?
Looks like it wer' organised by't Pennine League

#87 Bedford Roughyed

Bedford Roughyed
  • 5,109 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Jim ?

Yup, luckily(!) he has such a massive majority that his views on such subjects are immaterial to his re-election!
With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users