welcome to TONY HOLMES.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

As many of you will know TONY HOLMES has taken over the Timekeeping from me for all home and away games. I sat in with him for the pre season friendlies but he did the Barrow game on his own-- please give Tony your support.
I can now watch the games from the top deck somewhere near the pie and peas stall and the gents. They are charging £3.50 for pie and peas this season, and I still think HIST could sell these in the Phoenix bar for £2.50, and make a profit.
i have also decided NOT to pass any comment on the teams performance this season. Regular readers on here will know what I think we need.--

#2 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

i have also decided NOT to pass any comment on the teams performance this season. Regular readers on here will know what I think we need.--

Yes big welcome to Tony, and massive thanks to you Frisky for the smooth transition.

Good idea Frisky but the Phoenix Bar is far to busy on a match day to start selling Pie and Peas IMO, it was boiling in there on Sunday, add to that Pie and Peas cooking away, and then a table taking up more space it just wouldn't work. Opening the other kiosk on the top deck could be an option though, but then again whos going to cook the food? whos going to man a kiosk? Its easy to say we should be doing this and that but its getting people to volunteer to undertake them roles.

That's a shame Frisky, i have been looking forward to reading your POSITIVE comments from Sunday game. ;)

Is it another Assistant coach? :D

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

A few years ago they used to sell , Ham , cheese ,sarnies in the phoenix bar , and good value , that was before and after the game , garbo said he liked the salad sarnies..... B)

#4 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

sold food at the A team games.

#5 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

sold food at the A team games.

??????????

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users