Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Fixtures

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 RichardJ

RichardJ
  • Coach
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

When are the first round of NCL fixtures being played and where can I see the fixture lists for NCL teams?

#2 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

When are the first round of NCL fixtures being played and where can I see the fixture lists for NCL teams?

They are on the NCL website now

#3 chinaman

chinaman
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

er no unless i am on wrong site!!!!

#4 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,547 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

Strangely the league table on the home page has been zeroed but the fixtures still aren't available to view.

rldfsignature.jpg

#5 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

They were put up and now they've gone !!The ticker tape at the top had them there but it had missed out the St Pat's v Thatto Heath first game, maybe adjustments are being made. Expect them to be on within a day or so..

The first matches are fixed for 2nd March Sherwood. The clubs received them all on monday and the embargo was lifted then so they're not secret - a couple of phone calls to one of the contact secretaries will get you the games you want.......

#6 leighminers

leighminers
  • Coach
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

Season starts Saturday 2nd march, first round of fixtures are

East hull v York acorn
Hull dockers v Myton warriors
Leigh miners v siddal
skirlaugh v lock lane
wath brow v ince rose bridge
West hull v Egremont
Wigan st pats v thatto heath

Rest of the fixtures are out on Monday in the league weekly

#7 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

They were put up and now they've gone !!The ticker tape at the top had them there but it had missed out the St Pat's v Thatto Heath first game, maybe adjustments are being made. Expect them to be on within a day or so..

The first matches are fixed for 2nd March Sherwood. The clubs received them all on monday and the embargo was lifted then so they're not secret - a couple of phone calls to one of the contact secretaries will get you the games you want.......

Check the website again.

They're still not all there , but most of those that have been posted seem tasty. Match of the day anyone ?

I believe Coventry Bears go to Wigan St Cuthberts - surely a journalist's dream :)

#8 beefy1

beefy1
  • Coach
  • 336 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

What's with having a fixture the day of the Challenge Cup Final? We run a trip every year, through the RFL, and they give us a game!

#9 Walter

Walter
  • Coach
  • 437 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

What's with having a fixture the day of the Challenge Cup Final? We run a trip every year, through the RFL, and they give us a game!

Challenge Cup Final is on 24th August; no fixtures have been allocated for that day have they?

#10 beefy1

beefy1
  • Coach
  • 336 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Challenge Cup Final is on 24th August; no fixtures have been allocated for that day have they?

Tier 3 Cup/Backlog according to my list for my own team.

#11 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,547 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

So four Hull teams are at home on the opening day! Brilliant.I bet club treasurers love the person who compiles the fixtures. I wonder how many times Dockers and EH are both at home on the same day this year.

rldfsignature.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users