Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Fixtures

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 RichardJ

RichardJ
  • Coach
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

When are the first round of NCL fixtures being played and where can I see the fixture lists for NCL teams?

#2 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

When are the first round of NCL fixtures being played and where can I see the fixture lists for NCL teams?

They are on the NCL website now

#3 chinaman

chinaman
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

er no unless i am on wrong site!!!!

#4 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,577 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

Strangely the league table on the home page has been zeroed but the fixtures still aren't available to view.

rldfsignature.jpg

#5 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

They were put up and now they've gone !!The ticker tape at the top had them there but it had missed out the St Pat's v Thatto Heath first game, maybe adjustments are being made. Expect them to be on within a day or so..

The first matches are fixed for 2nd March Sherwood. The clubs received them all on monday and the embargo was lifted then so they're not secret - a couple of phone calls to one of the contact secretaries will get you the games you want.......

#6 leighminers

leighminers
  • Coach
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

Season starts Saturday 2nd march, first round of fixtures are

East hull v York acorn
Hull dockers v Myton warriors
Leigh miners v siddal
skirlaugh v lock lane
wath brow v ince rose bridge
West hull v Egremont
Wigan st pats v thatto heath

Rest of the fixtures are out on Monday in the league weekly

#7 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

They were put up and now they've gone !!The ticker tape at the top had them there but it had missed out the St Pat's v Thatto Heath first game, maybe adjustments are being made. Expect them to be on within a day or so..

The first matches are fixed for 2nd March Sherwood. The clubs received them all on monday and the embargo was lifted then so they're not secret - a couple of phone calls to one of the contact secretaries will get you the games you want.......

Check the website again.

They're still not all there , but most of those that have been posted seem tasty. Match of the day anyone ?

I believe Coventry Bears go to Wigan St Cuthberts - surely a journalist's dream :)

#8 beefy1

beefy1
  • Coach
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

What's with having a fixture the day of the Challenge Cup Final? We run a trip every year, through the RFL, and they give us a game!

#9 Walter

Walter
  • Coach
  • 438 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

What's with having a fixture the day of the Challenge Cup Final? We run a trip every year, through the RFL, and they give us a game!

Challenge Cup Final is on 24th August; no fixtures have been allocated for that day have they?

#10 beefy1

beefy1
  • Coach
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Challenge Cup Final is on 24th August; no fixtures have been allocated for that day have they?

Tier 3 Cup/Backlog according to my list for my own team.

#11 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,577 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

So four Hull teams are at home on the opening day! Brilliant.I bet club treasurers love the person who compiles the fixtures. I wonder how many times Dockers and EH are both at home on the same day this year.

rldfsignature.jpg