Experienced duo join on Dual Reg

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#101 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

And presumably the props that played that day didn't let anyone down and yet two of them have to make way for Leuluai and Moore this week, WHY?

I haven't read anyone complaining about your own props, but because Leeds want game time for their two props you leave your own players out. This is exactly what Gary Hetherington has wanted to see happen and it must be how SL coaches regard it as we now have Cummins at Bradford bemoaning the fact that Adrian Purtell can't get game time with Dewsbury because of his visa conditions.

And if your club could afford to buy better props than you allready have would you be crying from the roof tops that the club was wrong and should still play the egsisting props you all ready have just to please them i dont think so thats the way life is im afraid
chappy

#102 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

And if your club could afford to buy better props than you allready have would you be crying from the roof tops that the club was wrong and should still play the egsisting props you all ready have just to please them i dont think so thats the way life is im afraid

Surely theres a difference between buying 2 props... they have been selected by the club and will be part of the on going plans

Where as these dual reg players are at the club for 1 to 2 weeks and then being changed for another couple of dual regers when it suits leeds, all the time the 2 3 4 5 or how ever many players are missing out...

The postings on this forum clearly show some are going to be happy with the feeder system & others arent

#103 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 758 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

I take the points you are making and can see it from your perspective. So is this arrangement more acceptable because 'it is essential that the HAWKS stay in the championship this season' or do you think it's the way forward in any case? I'm asking the question because I can see the day, in the not too distant future, when there will be only one division below the SL structure anyway. By that time there might be no turning back.

It is not an ideal situation, but you are in a position where you can criticize. Featherstone are a well run community club, like Hunslet used to be before 1973, but we never will be a community club again. We don't have a rich chairman, just supporters working hard to get the best for the team and hopefully increase support. Therefore, any help we can get has to be accepted whether we like it or not. Our attendances tumbled by over 1,000 when we denied a super league place and we won't get them back and if we dropped into the lower division, the transport costs could finish our club off. Is that more acceptable to you?
It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#104 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

Surely theres a difference between buying 2 props... they have been selected by the club and will be part of the on going plans

Where as these dual reg players are at the club for 1 to 2 weeks and then being changed for another couple of dual regers when it suits leeds, all the time the 2 3 4 5 or how ever many players are missing out...

The postings on this forum clearly show some are going to be happy with the feeder system & others arent

It was hypothetical saying buy as we all know theres now way you could get quality players unless you had the monies to spend on these players theres only 3 or 4 clubs in the championship that can so who would turn there nose up aquiring these players if it helped the club survive thats what you have to consider go along with it or fold live or die its your choice and if you where in that posotion in life you would chose to live :)
chappy

#105 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

It was hypothetical saying buy as we all know theres now way you could get quality players unless you had the monies to spend on these players theres only 3 or 4 clubs in the championship that can so who would turn there nose up aquiring these players if it helped the club survive thats what you have to consider go along with it or fold live or die its your choice and if you where in that posotion in life you would chose to live :)

Some people would say becoming leeds feeder team is indeed dying...

#106 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

We need supporters back supporting hunslet to generate more to cash to be able to turn down these players on offer. Either that or face relegation which is unthinkable in my opinion. Speaking of which when did you last come to a game?? I no you live in Southampton now but you never came when you lived up here.
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#107 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

What other option have they mate things where that bad at Hunslet i dont blame them for trying and Hist are trying believe me its easy to talk when your not up to your neck in the brown stuff and York are in the same stuff are they not
chappy

#108 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Your right I haven been to a game for a while... that means I'm not a fan and not entitled to a debate on the forum??!!

#109 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

Your right I haven been to a game for a while... that means I'm not a fan and not entitled to a debate on the forum??!!

Not saying that at all but you only post negative posts when do you actualy ever comment on a good result or something hist are doing for the good of the club

#110 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:41 PM

4 days ago "Sounds like a great start to the new campaign!! Looking forward to seeing the highlights on YouTube/ Hawks TV. Could someone post the 1-17??"

Is it such a crime if people don't like what's happening and fear the reality of becoming a feeder club is happening

It is the forum, the place to share and discuss opinions!!

#111 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

An't you Duel Reg with Southampton Spitfires and Wortley Dragons Gaz , cuming up and stealing the No 6 shirt off of Chopper , wen he's worked so hard to get there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Blackbeard, 07 February 2013 - 01:22 PM.

#112 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Ha ha love it

#113 Hollywood Hawkster

Hollywood Hawkster
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

:) I always rated Chopper before pork scratching Mycoe !

Edited by Hollywood Hawkster, 07 February 2013 - 06:27 PM.

From Hollywood not York City Whinos.

#114 off the wall

off the wall
  • Coach
  • 602 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

recall all replica shirts. look at the club badge and rip it off. new designs needed. you could call yourselves leehuns or hunslet feeders.whatever name you choose, the heart of your club and many more in our league has been ripped out and if this carries on rugby league at our level is finished and i think i will start watching local amature game when at least they push for the try line as a team and not a bunch of individuals not wanting to be on the black list for the next game if a bunch of sl players get offered.

#115 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

recall all replica shirts. look at the club badge and rip it off. new designs needed. you could call yourselves leehuns or hunslet feeders.whatever name you choose, the heart of your club and many more in our league has been ripped out and if this carries on rugby league at our level is finished and i think i will start watching local amature game when at least they push for the try line as a team and not a bunch of individuals not wanting to be on the black list for the next game if a bunch of sl players get offered.

where have you been , Rugby League at our level finished 15 year ago , and i don't think amateur is 2nd rate , least you know were you are with amateur........

#116 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

Jog on crank!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users