Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

THE DRUM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

Since weve decided against our young uns playing one.Hope were stopping the away fans.Starting with Fev.

#2 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

aye.... apparently it's been decided by order of the Dews BoD.... no fun is to be had at Dewsbury!!!!
Not that I want to be near one, but heaven forbid we want young uns to come to a game and enjoy themselves!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#3 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

aye.... apparently it's been decided by order of the Dews BoD.... no fun is to be had at Dewsbury!!!!
Not that I want to be near one, but heaven forbid we want young uns to come to a game and enjoy themselves!

Agreed,however with a reduced capacity in the s/s it would be abit o.t.Plus we want everybody to hear all our try scorers.

#4 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

How would Nobby and the 2 Dave Woods be able to commentate with a drummer at each side of them in the the southstand haha ??

#5 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

Is Dave Woods allowed in the south stand? How are our weight restrictions in that stand these days........!?
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#6 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

Is Dave Woods allowed in the south stand? How are our weight restrictions in that stand these days........!?

haha :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users