Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Luke Hardbottle

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 huntington26

huntington26
  • Coach
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

I think it would be a good idea to get Esders back if possible, surely the cash set aside for Hardbottle would pay for him. As Dave Woods would say its good to have someone in the team who has a bit of 'mongrel' about them. Don't think we have anyone like that at the moment, possibly Kingy if he comes back. Esders would be a great asset for our current team, and hopefully Gary Thornton can coach him not to give as many penalties away...come on Willo do the business.

#22 badger24

badger24
  • Coach
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

I think it would be a good idea to get Esders back if possible, surely the cash set aside for Hardbottle would pay for him. As Dave Woods would say its good to have someone in the team who has a bit of 'mongrel' about them. Don't think we have anyone like that at the moment, possibly Kingy if he comes back. Esders would be a great asset for our current team, and hopefully Gary Thornton can coach him not to give as many penalties away...come on Willo do the business.

I agree try and get him back we need aggression .

#23 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

I wouldn't have him back, he isn't committed enough at the moment, thats why he's left Batley.

Lets just trust the current squad!
Posted Image

#24 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

I wouldn't have him back, he isn't committed enough at the moment, thats why he's left Batley.

Lets just trust the current squad!

And Hull FC.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#25 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

And Hull FC.

Aye, them too.
Posted Image

#26 huntington26

huntington26
  • Coach
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Who is going to give use a bit of mongrel then?

#27 huntington26

huntington26
  • Coach
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

Who is going to give use a bit of mongrel then?

#28 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Let's get Ian Bell back. And a March.

#29 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Let's get Ian Bell back. And a March.

And Sean McVean.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#30 badger24

badger24
  • Coach
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

And Sean McVean.

I thought he was great was sent off more than any other player I know . Remember him going into a fight and taking his scrum cap off on the way . Ha ha ha 😂😂

#31 steve56

steve56
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:00 AM

Get Mick Marketo back,now there was a tough so and so who could mix it a bit!

#32 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

Confirmed in Press today that Luke is not coming back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users