Kurt Haggerty banned?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Bearman

Bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

According to the main forum Kurt has a one match ban(Featherstone next week) as he pleaded guilty to an incident in the Hunslet game.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#2 ANDO

ANDO
  • Coach
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

Yeah, I seem to remember a late challange on their kicker. Wondered at the time if there'd be any repercussions.

#3 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

http://www.therfl.co.uk/the-rfl/disciplinary/item?4124

I think he'll be a great loss. He's my Man of the Season at this early stage.

Posted Image

#4 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,109 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

According to the main forum Kurt has a one match ban(Featherstone next week) as he pleaded guilty to an incident in the Hunslet game.

At least when you play us you won't be playing against SL players for a change which won't occur many times this season😉. It's a shame really for you guys with this going on. But if there is one team I want to stay up its you guys. The more teams that are independent in our league the better.

#5 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

Thundergaz you make out fev are world beaters like all the time when there NOT as good as you make out

#6 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

I don't see where he made out featherstone were world beaters if I'm honest? His post seemed pretty fair.

#7 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

No I mean all his posts make out fev are this n fev r that

#8 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,109 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Do you make this stuff up? Are you part of the RFL? I never make out Fev are this Fev are that. Fev are Fev and that's it end of like your team is etc.

#9 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

Gaz I think we will need to link up with a SL team to have any chance of staying up mate. :(

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#10 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,109 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

Gaz I think we will need to link up with a SL team to have any chance of staying up mate. :(

Unfortunately for you guys that might have to be the case morty or maybe not. I mean its only 2 games into the new season and I'm sure you have a lot of new faces in your squad. The players will take time to settle in as is normally the case. Hopefully when they do settle in your club will start to pick up the wins. I don't like any team throwing games but its a shame we can't throw the game on Sunday and give you the 3 points. I'm very proud of your club for going it alone and hopefully your club will reap the benefits from doing this only time will tell I guess but I understand where your coming from because if you leave it too long to link up it might be too late but I don't think you need to start panicking just yet. Also later on in the season when the SL clubs get injuries and a packed fixture list the champ clubs in these link ups will struggle to get some if any DR players from the SL clubs.

#11 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

Unfortunately for you guys that might have to be the case morty or maybe not. I mean its only 2 games into the new season and I'm sure you have a lot of new faces in your squad. The players will take time to settle in as is normally the case. Hopefully when they do settle in your club will start to pick up the wins. I don't like any team throwing games but its a shame we can't throw the game on Sunday and give you the 3 points. I'm very proud of your club for going it alone and hopefully your club will reap the benefits from doing this only time will tell I guess but I understand where your coming from because if you leave it too long to link up it might be too late but I don't think you need to start panicking just yet. Also later on in the season when the SL clubs get injuries and a packed fixture list the champ clubs in these link ups will struggle to get some if any DR players from the SL clubs.

We'll have to link with an SL club, and bite the bullet, but at least we can hold our head high and say at least we tried to beat the system, unlike majority of clubs who just jumped straight on the dual reg bandwagon without trying. Fev and Fax, like yourselves are strong enough to go solo, and thats credit to you both for developing your teams talent in the past, and i salute you for that. Just wish we were strong enough to do the same, but if you cant beat em, join em. Hope though that you guys win the league again, and dont end up losing out to a team who'll try and bang a load of SL players into their squad in the GF.

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

#12 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

#13 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,109 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

We'll have to link with an SL club, and bite the bullet, but at least we can hold our head high and say at least we tried to beat the system, unlike majority of clubs who just jumped straight on the dual reg bandwagon without trying. Fev and Fax, like yourselves are strong enough to go solo, and thats credit to you both for developing your teams talent in the past, and i salute you for that. Just wish we were strong enough to do the same, but if you cant beat em, join em. Hope though that you guys win the league again, and dont end up losing out to a team who'll try and bang a load of SL players into their squad in the GF.

Oracle I understand you may and probably will link up with a SL club at some point. But like you say at least you gave it a good shot. But it's a crying shame your BOD are having to do this because the rest have. The problem is with the teams that have linked up have no ambition of getting out of this league which IMO I think your club does that's why they haven't linked up. Yes us fax ,Leigh and the eagles are lucky not to have to link up but I think its also a combo of all the teams above want to get out of this league so linking up wasn't really an option anyway. Thanks for wishing we win the league again and I really do hope you guys stay up. Also on the SL DR club thing I don't think it will effect the top 4 teams I just think it will have a big impact on the relegation battle that's all. But like I've stated before who knows what will happen we will just have to wait and see.

Edited by thundergaz, 14 February 2013 - 10:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users