Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

From the Fax wed site

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Phil. K

Phil. K
  • Coach
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

http://www.halifaxrl...le.php?id=10483

Well said Halifax

My name is Phil . . . . I am a Rugby League Supporter ! http://www.barrowrlfc.com

Posted Image

#2 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Great quote from the Halifax club highlighting yet another monstrous cock up by the RFL !!!

Posted Image

#3 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

couldnt agee more ! about time a club stood up and said what it really think , rfll really r a joke

#4 walneyite

walneyite
  • Coach
  • 751 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

:-)

A negative mind will never give a positive life....... ;-)

#5 Walney Bill

Walney Bill
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

couldnt agee more ! about time a club stood up and said what it really think , rfll really r a joke

Now they have come out and made this public statement, all clubs who agree should do the same.

#6 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

well said Halifax

With regard to other clubs speaking out if they are against it im sure the likes of Hunslet, York Swinton et al all are all for it so it will be total silence from them !!!!

Edited by morty, 09 February 2013 - 01:44 PM.

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#7 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,042 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

Barrow had my respect as a club well before all this DR makarky. Now I have even more admiration for your resilience and opting out of this bloody farce.
Rfl my fat ginger ar se!!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#8 Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder
  • Coach
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

Well done Halifax.

Question - Are The Sky Super League Circus clubs deliberately trying to destroy Rugby league or are they just extremely short sighted and selfish and don't realise how they are damaging the game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

probably the 2nd scenario mate but they couldnt give a flyin fcuk if the 1st scenario were to happen

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#10 off the wall

off the wall
  • Coach
  • 602 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

lets use all this negative vibe as a positive . christ you dont need a silly comment from an away team coach pinned on the changing room wall to get motivated . the rfl are doing it for them.

#11 HP Beans

HP Beans
  • Coach
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

lets use all this negative vibe as a positive . christ you dont need a silly comment from an away team coach pinned on the changing room wall to get motivated . the rfl are doing it for them.

You have it spot on!