Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

forum

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 772 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Is no one really interested in this forum any more one week away from the law cup and no one seems interested.We are about to start an exciting new season one which the club will need every one behind it and the forum is dead
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#2 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

See the Fans Ramble/Rant thread. The numbers have been dwindling for a while. Due to posts getting hijacked or being patronised. Why post on an independent unaffilistef forum if you get talked to like a naughty boy if you ain't towing the line.
Hopefully it will pick up when the season kicks off & people can have constructive discussions.
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#3 Pedro

Pedro
  • Players
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

I've watched Hornets for over 55 years and this is the first season that I've had little interest in. We seem to have so few matches because of the RFL reorganising the league. Obviously I look forward to matches against Oldham but little else whets my appetite for the game. This is no disrepect to the other clubs we will meet some of whom are strong and will produce good matches and beat us but I will miss playing the "traditional" clubs.
Rugby seems to be going on all around with SL and Champ 1 but clubs in our league have no meaningful fixtures. The first team seem to be at home only 3 times before May and one of those is the Law Cup.
I will continue to watch and support Hornets but getting out of this division must be a priority.

Edited by Pedro, 11 February 2013 - 12:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users