TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Andy Ellis

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

thawot? canst thee not spake proper english eld by
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#42 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

love it!!!! a championship club paying higher wages than super league clubs and all with a cap of £300,000......................the dessie johnson model of club management springs to mind.

Wondered how long it would be before you posted about your favourite subject; us.

Cummins Out.

#43 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

sorry old chap featherstone rovers come between watching grass grow and having toothache in my order of priorities............
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#44 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#45 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

sorry old chap featherstone rovers come between watching grass grow and having toothache in my order of priorities............

Aye alright then. Obsessed with us.

Cummins Out.

#46 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

Buy a lawn-mower.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#47 West Country Eagle

West Country Eagle
  • Coach
  • 5,846 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

Gav, sod off for christs sake, there was every need for the insult, the OP insulted every single fan of every single Championship club knowingly or not

I support a Championship club and I didn't feel insulted.

I might have been more irate if I was from Featherstone though.
Bristol Sonics Rugby League
2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions
2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists
2008 RLC Team Of The Year
2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions
www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

#48 Pottsy

Pottsy
  • Coach
  • 3,541 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

Aye maybe, still no need for the insults though.

Ellis is a SuperLeague quality player, Fev are not a SuperLeague club, but they probably soon will be and Ellis probably wants to be a part of that.

I think that just about sums it up. :)

F****ke*****r!!!!

Just felt the urge to comply with the general tone of this thread. Sorry Gav.

#49 Lounge Room Lizard

Lounge Room Lizard
  • Coach
  • 6,574 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

I am a fan of a championship club but I understand why the OP called Fev (and others) a Park footy team as the level is roughly the same as what you would call the Queensland Cup, NSW league etc which is the next level below NRL. I dont think the OP aimed to make a bad mark against fev. maybe people need to understand the way other comps are viewed in their native land and have a bit of understanding why somebody from Australia/Europe may use a certain phrase when describing a comp.

#50 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

I am a fan of a championship club but I understand why the OP called Fev (and others) a Park footy team as the level is roughly the same as what you would call the Queensland Cup, NSW league etc which is the next level below NRL. I dont think the OP aimed to make a bad mark against fev. maybe people need to understand the way other comps are viewed in their native land and have a bit of understanding why somebody from Australia/Europe may use a certain phrase when describing a comp.

I'm a Fev fan, and I wasn't insulted in the slightest. People in different places have different slang, and sometimes this causes confusion. No need to get so upset about it.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#51 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

I'm a Fev fan, and I wasn't insulted in the slightest. People in different places have different slang, and sometimes this causes confusion. No need to get so upset about it.

Exactly.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users