RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dewsbury vs Featherstone

Rams team for Sunday

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,703 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

I think you're reight!!! :lol:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#22 pud80

pud80
  • Players
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

im sure powells monitoring the situation robin lol

#23 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 365 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

Akaidere on the wing haha. I'm sorry but he's blooming useless.

No offence but if I knew better, I'd have though you have something against Jamaine. Have you?
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#24 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

Keep daryl Powell away from Tom Lillycrop!!

You should have linked up with us as we take your players anyway so what have you got to lose? 😄😄😄( Just having a laugh but you could be right) There is always at least one of your players that joins us at the end of the season.

#25 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

You should have linked up with us as we take your players anyway so what have you got to lose? ( Just having a laugh but you could be right) There is always at least one of your players that joins us at the end of the season.

Fev offered James Craven a signing on bonus but turned you guys down, I hope others will do the same come the end of the season.

Anyhow Lillycrop wants to get back into an actual super league side not just a wannabe team that's dreaming of super league lol.

#26 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

No offence but if I knew better, I'd have though you have something against Jamaine. Have you?

Just the fact that he's not good enough at this level. That doesn't constitute me having anything against the lad, just plain and simple.

Plus, I can't see him getting a game this season as he can only play one position (wing) and there's, Morton, Buchanan, Scott, Pryce, and Beckett all better than him.

#27 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

Just the fact that he's not good enough at this level. That doesn't constitute me having anything against the lad, just plain and simple.

Plus, I can't see him getting a game this season as he can only play one position (wing) and there's, Morton, Buchanan, Scott, Pryce, and Beckett all better than him.

Beckett isn't a winger though is he ? Think they signed the wrong player between akaidere and olpherts who was never given any kind of chance under WJ, but he should still be given a go until austin is back IMO.

#28 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 881 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

Olpherts was unlucky not to be given a real chance last season,he's now playing up at Thornhill.

#29 YOUNG UN

YOUNG UN
  • Coach
  • 717 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Olpherts was unlucky not to be given a real chance last season,he's now playing up at Thornhill.

I've heard rave reviews about him at Thornhill. But Thornhill ain't in the Championship.

#30 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

Beckett isn't a winger though is he ? Think they signed the wrong player between akaidere and olpherts who was never given any kind of chance under WJ, but he should still be given a go until austin is back IMO.

I heard Beckett can play both Wing and Centre maybe that's why Morrison played him on the wing against Halifax.

#31 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,710 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

Ive heard were after that young Dewsbury prop Aizue.

Cummins Out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rams team for Sunday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users