Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sky Masters

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bar red

bar red
  • Coach
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

Travelling to Wigan on friday Eddy & Stevo must have taken a wrong turning and accidently hit the road to Damascus. What a contrast to their usual rantings, they were informative, followed most of the play and most important didn`t distract from the fantastic game in front of us. It was the same for the first half of the Wakefield game when the Gaffa tape should have been applied to Cullen who ranted on about nothing until even he realised it himself and finally shut up. Sometimes less is more Paul. Anyway hats off to Eddy & Stevo, long may it continue. Maybe it was coincidental that they improved dramatically but i thought i saw some ripped up Stevo Bingo cards on floor of the studio! Maybe it was just my eyesight because there isn`t a chance they would read these forums! One final thing, i thought Goulding was the best centre on the pitch and Kyle Amor the best prop on Sat until he went off.

#2 cookey

cookey
  • Coach
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

Marginally better perhaps - still the worst commentary duo on British television.

Incidentally,why do they need four in the commentary box? Hemmings,Stevo,Clarke and Cullen,all falling over themselves to justify their existence.One good commentator - not Hemmings - and one good analyst - obviously not Stevo - is all one needs.Then a good Studio Presenter - not Hemmings - can chat to a guest analyst before/half time and after the game.Simples.Works for every other sport.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users