RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

we're hull and we're proud of it

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

oh how i wish they were our players. really enjoyed the game though
sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#2 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

They had a York shirt on and they celebrated the tries as it meant something to them. That will do for me. Also, they wouldn't have done a thing had it not been for our players in Brown, Scott, Lee, Nicholson, Ford, Aldous etc playing so well.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights & Hunslet Hawks RLFC.

Official Player Sponsor of Danny Nicklas Ben Johnston for the 2013 season
alldesignandprint.co.uk

Linkedin

Twitter

#3 Andy Knight

Andy Knight
  • Coach
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

Thought we were superb today Hull lads and York lads. If they've got a York shirt on that's good enough for me.
"Don't Waste Words, Jump to Conclusions"
Millican Dalton...1867-1947

#4 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

Well said Mr Hall , thought Matt Nicholson was immense , great go forward & Jack Aldous was his usual impressive self , Brownies kicking game is pure quality , the kick over the top for Jack Bristoe was pure genius , Sam Scott never shirked a thing & Jas Golden showed quality , Sully for someone with the injury he has drove the ball in at pace & with great strength & Jack Lee showed what a quality hooker he is , all in all a great display by everyone
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#5 Clarence St

Clarence St
  • Coach
  • 309 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

oh how i wish they were our players. really enjoyed the game though

Most of 'em were and the contenders for the man of the match award ALL were in my reading of the game.

#6 andyacko

andyacko
  • Coach
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

Team spirit looked really good, noticeable that when Danny Nic put that massive 40-20 in, that nearly all the team ran to him to give him a pat on the back.

#7 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

He'll of a kick for the 40/20 Andy , thought both half backs kicked well , Brownie in particular
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#8 White Knight

White Knight
  • Coach
  • 908 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Cracking display. Lost count of the number of conversions Brownie put over from wide out. Best display in a long time. More please!
It's good to win at home, but it's better to win away!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users