TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

supporters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#1 seatontown

seatontown
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

so called supporters who think its big to throw drink over away supporters when the away team scores but back down when confronted by home supporters are not welcome at dp stay away or own up s--t heads

#2 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

where did this incident occur?
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#3 seatontown

seatontown
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

popular side

#4 seatontown

seatontown
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

sorry i said supporters they are not suporters just sh-- heads

#5 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Just sillyness to be honest but let's not have a 10 second incident spoil what was a great performance and improved crowd!

#6 seatontown

seatontown
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

so to throw drink over away suporters is ok -get real

#7 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

Obviously not and I am a realist thankyou merely stating an opinion so please respect this!

#8 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

Not having a go Seatontown but why didn't you go to the stewards as that's what they are there for?
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#9 seatontown

seatontown
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

i respect your opinion but do we need suporters like this ?

#10 seatontown

seatontown
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

stewards were there !

#11 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

No we do not need these type of supporters agreed, verbal banter is more than enough but one person acting the clown is a small minority isn't a problem!

#12 seatontown

seatontown
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

well name him and ban him

#13 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

stewards were there !

And what did they say when you spoke to them??
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#14 seatontown

seatontown
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

nothing to me but the 2 workington fans were not happy with them

#15 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

Fax fans complained because someone threw a pint. Obviously nobody seen who it was and nobody admitted to doing it. Was a bit ###### to hear some of the old songs creeping back in as well. Lets cut it out. I couldn't care less about the opposition fans lets just get behind the lads.

#16 seatontown

seatontown
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

No we do not need these type of supporters agreed, verbal banter is more than enough but one person acting the clown is a small minority isn't a problem!

if this isn't a problem after over 30 years suporting town home and away i think i will stay at home !

#17 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

if this isn't a problem after over 30 years suporting town home and away i think i will stay at home !

Because of one person throwing a pint your going to stop at home 1 person out of 1000

#18 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

We need all the support we can get and if you have been for 30 years you will have seen this before, I've been over 20 and seen worse then that!

#19 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,349 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

Encouraging crowd , something to build on . Everyone there should wanna come back as we have a team that gives everything , has quality , and with potential to be much better still . We're gonna be a worthy watch . And great to see that traditional strip again on the lads . Next change of strip the blue v is due a comeback !

Edited by DavidM, 10 February 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#20 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,005 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

I don't think there is anything clever or big in throwing pints over anyone, never mind which team they support, and the same about singing stupid songs about the visiting fans. I thought we had long passed that stage and have shown that when done right you lads can lift our team and get other fans behind the shouting and singing.

Lets stick to that for future games. I do think though that that one incident was dealt with by Town fans telling the guilty one not to be so stupid. We don't need bad publicity for one very small incident, so lets put it to bed and move on.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users