TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

supporters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#41 Marrafan

Marrafan
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

Well on that money i just wonder if he goes to marks @ sparks for his jam when all the rest of the poor jam eaters have to go to ALDI HA HA.

Obviously more outlets for preserve in Workington than Whitehaven abu maybe that shows where it is most needed!!! (I'll get my coat...)

#42 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

How big were the cars? Did they have 10 in each?!

#43 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

Well coxy boy only said about a coach full so thats only about 50

#44 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

The deluded ones always exaggerate the number of supporters that go to away matches...... that coach will have been a 16 seater!!! :lol:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#45 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

i seen a ###### coloured caravanette with 412 jam pots in by rheghead yesterday

#46 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 856 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

I think your right OTTO and i heard Donald paid for it out of his high wages what a grand fellow that man is.ha ha.

#47 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Haha donalds a tight get you know and never believe what coxy says you know what his like

#48 ottoloveshaven

ottoloveshaven
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

I was at Keighley and me and my mate live in yorkshire as do quite a few others don't need a coach or a car went on the train

#49 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

What a load of rubbish. 50 haven fans live in Yorkshire - I think not

#50 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 296 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

Haha donalds a tight get you know and never believe what coxy says you know what his like

I feel sorry for how bad your crack is. I really do pal
bluewhitearmy

#51 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

LOL..... Haven win a couple of matches against 2 of the weaker teams in the division and all of a sudden some of the deluded ones start posting on here again....

Anybody notice how they have already started twining about the bonus points system again over on deludedfans.com! :rolleyes:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

#52 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

LOL..... Haven win a couple of matches against 2 of the weaker teams in the division and all of a sudden some of the deluded ones start posting on here again....

Anybody notice how they have already started twining about the bonus points system again over on deludedfans.com! :rolleyes:

yes they have beaten York at home and keighley away and they are world beaters. same old jameaters they never change.

#53 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

After all the bleating by certain a member of both forums who is supposed to be same person now says he would love to see Gardner and the other Saints player back next week! Didn't take long to have a change of heart.....
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#54 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

After all the bleating by certain a member of both forums who is supposed to be same person now says he would love to see Gardner and the other Saints player back next week! Didn't take long to have a change of heart.....

Well, what do you expect from those tax-dodger supporting hypocrites - ever noticed how they slag off other teams who have been through financial problems...

#55 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

haven4ever /BKM ???? that's what i suspect lol

#56 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

The deluded ones always exaggerate the number of supporters that go to away matches...... that coach will have been a 16 seater!!! :lol:

Otto, you should know they use them giant bendy buses......you know the ones.....front end is at Disington and the back end hasn't got past the Pelican !!!! :rolleyes:

#57 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

If the Town firm insist on throwing their beverages everytime their team are beaten this season then there's going to be a lot of spilt ale this season.

It would'nt be the first time your lot have been accused of not being able to hold your drink would it?

Being serious for a second there's a minority at Town who are beginning to give your club a bad name which is a shame because the majority are decent RL supporters. The problem is the little band of knuckle dragging idiots appear to revel in this notoriety.

Maybe we should go ask those Leigh fans about your mob, I heard they find you delightful company.

#58 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

If the Town firm insist on throwing their beverages everytime their team are beaten this season then there's going to be a lot of spilt ale this season.

It would'nt be the first time your lot have been accused of not being able to hold your drink would it?

Being serious for a second there's a minority at Town who are beginning to give your club a bad name which is a shame because the majority are decent RL supporters. The problem is the little band of knuckle dragging idiots appear to revel in this notoriety.

Those Knuckle dragging idiots probably manage to get to the toilet when required....so what does that make you ?.....Town Firm ?....get back to your soccer mate

#59 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

LOL,a Haven fan having a dig at Town fans behaviour..... I remember Haven fans wrecking a coach after they got stuffed by Castleford!

#60 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

What's all this ?? Dear me I never knew I'd be going to Millwall all these years . Lotta havenites have come out of the woodwork . And what a perfect bunch they are ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users