Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Popular Side Toilets

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Oh how I missed them today!

Think we should campaign to bring back the wall cos it's a long way to go to the toilet block when you're bursting for a jimmy riddle.
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#2 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

me too. i walked through the back of the popular side to see the legendary toilets had gone!! so many peeing memories in there over the years

#3 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

I think a couple of folk used the wall anyway judging by the puddle on the way out!! I think they are putting some there aren't they?
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#4 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Couldnt get there today. How did the rest of the ground look?

#5 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,331 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Ground was well spruced and tiptop but the state of the track took the cosmetic shine off with the bad weather.

Edited by DavidM, 10 February 2013 - 08:14 PM.

#6 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

I've been peeing in there for over 45 yrs......It's a sad day :(

#7 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,681 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

That's where the porta-loos are going for the world cup matches, so you'll be able to visit them again. :lol: :lol:

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#8 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,331 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

Dear me unicorn that's a long riddle !

#9 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 809 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

I would have thought the toilets had grade 2 listed status and could not be knocked down :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thought the ground looked good and theres still work to be carry out yet, well done all.
Just like to say a massive thank you to all at Dopeland for the total -ock up they managed to do so we could up grade our little ground, we are for ever in your debt :lol: :lol: :lol:
please feel free to have a little look ;)

#10 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

Dear me unicorn that's a long riddle !

It's more like 4.5 seconds nowadays David, the old prostrate is playing up. :)

#11 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

I would have thought the toilets had grade 2 listed status and could not be knocked down :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep those toilets deserved to be given listed status..... Those toilets where part of the character of Derwent Park. :mellow:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#12 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

Why do you need new facilities at Derwent Park? When I visit I just p**s on the floor.

#toilet

OMG they're all crawling out of the woodwork now :rolleyes:

#13 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,681 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

Why do you need new facilities at Derwent Park? When I visit I just p**s on the floor.

#toilet

Just because you do that at your home doesn't mean you have to do it everywhere you go!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#14 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

And should I need to defecate on my trips to Derwent Park I've always found an abundance of quiet places to do my business.

#****hole

What a lovely fellow you are, you **** on our terraces and our boys just do the same to your team. :)

#15 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

Hold on, a jameater has came on here and by trying to be humorous has shown us he pisses and ####### on the floor? And he thinks that is funny and also a slight on us? Blimey, I think we may have found the thickest jameater in the world here, and thats pretty much as thick as anyone could be.

#16 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

oh the #****hole that's hosting the RLWC for cumbria. good job allerdale stepped in after your mass failure.

#17 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,681 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Is this the "Return of Choccy" or is it the "Son of Choccy" or............. ? There surely isn't more than one, is there?

#18 waven from haven

waven from haven
  • Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

cant beat a gud ###### against a wall, av ad plenty in that pisser and it will be missed

#19 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

Choccys triplets
bluewhitearmy

#20 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 809 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

And should I need to defecate on my trips to Derwent Park I've always found an abundance of quiet places to do my business.

#****hole

Funny that, because we took the -iss out of you lot 5 times last season didnt we :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: please say thanks to Dopeland next time you sign on :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users