Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Bus to Doncaster

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RedHouse

RedHouse
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

Red House Supporters Club are taking a bus to Doncaster on the 17 February, kick off 3pm.
Anyone wishing to go can book by calling

Hesky 07835426900
Maca 07921770775

Edited by RedHouse, 11 February 2013 - 11:41 AM.

#2 Havenwarrior

Havenwarrior
  • Coach
  • 600 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

Shame the Forum Mods seem to turn a blind eye!

HW

#3 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

HW

actually marra one thread has been locked today and the forum rules have been pinned on the top of the town forum. there's couple of haven fans or so called fans letting you down and i'm quite sure the mods will soon see the language they are using. they can come on and have a go at town all they want but they need to keep it clean. kids can access this forum.

Edited by town4me, 12 February 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#4 Havenwarrior

Havenwarrior
  • Coach
  • 600 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

actually marra one thread has been locked today and the forum rules have been pinned on the top of the town forum. there's couple of haven fans or so called fans letting you down and i'm quite sure the mods will soon see the language they are using. they can come on and have a go at town all they want but they need to keep it clean. kids can access this forum.

I agree, but its not just Haven Fans.

HW

#5 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,588 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

HW

10x posts deleted and 2x members banned. Neither made it to 24 hours on the forum.

Please remember that we do not see every thread and post on every forum and rely on you lot reporting threads.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#6 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,412 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

Nice one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users