DR Players

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

Could it be possible to have a running list of how many players each twinned CC club uses during the course of the season? Then we will get an idea of the standard of player who is playing in the CC.

So far we have:-

Dewsbury -
James Donaldson 2
Adam O'Brien 2
Adrian Purtell (SLL)
Walshaw (SLL)
Nash (SLL)

Workington -
Declan Hulme 2
Grant Gore 1
Ben Davies 1

York -
Danny Nicklas 2 (SLL)
Jamie Shaul 1
Tom Lineham 2
Dean Hadley 2
Josh Bowden 1
Joe Arundel 1
Jack Briscoe 1

Edited by deluded pom?, 14 February 2013 - 01:19 PM.

rldfsignature.jpg

#2 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 20,755 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

good idea. measurement of results is vital so we can base our opinions on what actually happens.

#3 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

good idea. measurement of results is vital so we can base our opinions on what actually happens.

+1.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#4 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

You know, I was just thinking there aren't enough Dual-Registration threads around here...
Posted Image

#5 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

You know, I was just thinking there aren't enough Dual-Registration threads around here...

Perhaps the better ones should be partnered with those of a lower standard. :D

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#6 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

York have so far used (apps):

Danny Nicklas (2) [Season loan]
Jamie Shaul (1)
Tom Lineham (2)
Dean Hadley (2)
Josh Bowden (1)
Joe Arundel (1)
Jack Briscoe (1)
Posted Image

#7 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

You can never have enough of a good/bad (delete as appropriate) thing Gav.

rldfsignature.jpg

#8 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

Perhaps the better ones should be partnered with those of a lower standard. :D

Ha! :lol:

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#9 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,602 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

I'd like to see that kind of list too.

#10 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

So does anyone have any numbers and names of DR players for the other CC clubs?

rldfsignature.jpg

#11 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,009 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

Worki gton Town have used:-

Declan Hulme -2 games
Grant Gore -1 match
Ben Davies -1 match

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#12 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

Dewsbury: James Donaldson (2), Adam O'Brien (2), and Adrian Purtell is going on loan. It has been cleared by the relevant authorities.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#13 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,009 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

Dewsbury: James Donaldson (2), Adam O'Brien (2), and Adrian Purtell is going on loan. It has been cleared by the relevant authorities.

The Rams also have two season long loanees Walshaw and Nash and as loanees and dual registered players can not be more than 5 in total in any matchday 17, then surely they should be included in the Rams DR/Loanee total on here. The same for any other clubs that have loanees, whether they are linked or not with a SL club!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#14 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

The Rams also have two season long loanees Walshaw and Nash and as loanees and dual registered players can not be more than 5 in total in any matchday 17, then surely they should be included in the Rams DR/Loanee total on here. The same for any other clubs that have loanees, whether they are linked or not with a SL club!!!

Fairdoos, forgot about Walshaw and didn't really know about Nash. Whether or not Pryce is on "loan" remains to be seen...

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#15 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Is the overall result of all this dropping of the u 20 team that there will be less players signed on to SL teams. The DR players will also result in less playing positions available on Championship rosters for the players who would have formerly signed up for the SL u 20 teams.?

Will this mean less possible SL talent being signed up and the eventual decline in the number of British SL players being produced and will this therefore mean a decline in the England team from the position it is in at the moment when there appear to be many good up and coming young players available for selection ?

I'm not saying thiws WILL be the result, it's just how it appears to be unfolding. The abolition of the u 20 teams would seem to inevitably result in the reduction of available players from which to develop and/or find SL talent.

#16 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

think nash is 1 month loan
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#17 matt newsholme

matt newsholme
  • Coach
  • 916 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

Purtell to dewsbury isn't a season long loan (sll), just a short term one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users