Jack Bussey

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

Wakey fan mate of mine keeps winding me up that Agar's having a serious look at Jack, anyone know if there's any truth in it?

#2 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Wakey fan mate of mine keeps winding me up that Agar's having a serious look at Jack, anyone know if there's any truth in it?

Tell the lad to have a craic with Andy Ellis before he even talks to Agar :)

For what it is worth I thought Bussey was immense for you lot on Sunday night.

Posted Image

#3 The Phantom Horseman

The Phantom Horseman
  • Coach
  • 248 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

sure he's not been mixing the fake (and brilliant) Agar Twitter account up with the real thing?

SirRichardAgar@SirRichardAgar

Just 'ad a missed call in mi ay phone from Jack Bussey#justamatteroftime #fevtruth #rugbyleague

#4 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

Yes it's true! It's more of a monitoring thing at the minute though of bussey and hodson.But to be honest I think its the same with any young lad/s at the top champ clubs. Someone will be sniffing around sooner or later.

Edited by thundergaz, 12 February 2013 - 10:12 PM.

#5 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

sure he's not been mixing the fake (and brilliant) Agar Twitter account up with the real thing?

SirRichardAgar@SirRichardAgar
Just 'ad a missed call in mi ay phone from Jack Bussey#justamatteroftime #fevtruth #rugbyleague

That was my first thought too, I follow it (that and queen_uk are my two favourite tweeters) and had seen the tweet, but he reckons not.

Wouldn't be suprised, turning into a fantastic player and we'll do well to hang on to him while we wait for elevation to the promised land.

#prayforcas

Edited by Ponterover, 12 February 2013 - 10:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users