Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Jack Bussey

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

Wakey fan mate of mine keeps winding me up that Agar's having a serious look at Jack, anyone know if there's any truth in it?

#2 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Wakey fan mate of mine keeps winding me up that Agar's having a serious look at Jack, anyone know if there's any truth in it?

Tell the lad to have a craic with Andy Ellis before he even talks to Agar :)

For what it is worth I thought Bussey was immense for you lot on Sunday night.

Posted Image

#3 The Phantom Horseman

The Phantom Horseman
  • Coach
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

sure he's not been mixing the fake (and brilliant) Agar Twitter account up with the real thing?

SirRichardAgar@SirRichardAgar

Just 'ad a missed call in mi ay phone from Jack Bussey#justamatteroftime #fevtruth #rugbyleague

#4 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

Yes it's true! It's more of a monitoring thing at the minute though of bussey and hodson.But to be honest I think its the same with any young lad/s at the top champ clubs. Someone will be sniffing around sooner or later.

Edited by thundergaz, 12 February 2013 - 10:12 PM.

#5 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

sure he's not been mixing the fake (and brilliant) Agar Twitter account up with the real thing?

SirRichardAgar@SirRichardAgar
Just 'ad a missed call in mi ay phone from Jack Bussey#justamatteroftime #fevtruth #rugbyleague

That was my first thought too, I follow it (that and queen_uk are my two favourite tweeters) and had seen the tweet, but he reckons not.

Wouldn't be suprised, turning into a fantastic player and we'll do well to hang on to him while we wait for elevation to the promised land.

#prayforcas

Edited by Ponterover, 12 February 2013 - 10:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users