Photo
- - - - -

16/02/13 - Bradford Bulls v Castleford Tigers - KO 4.45pm (Sky Sports)

Club news release

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Bradford Bulls (11 votes [84.62%])

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

2. Castleford Tigers (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 Konkrete

Konkrete
  • Coach
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

I thought we were the better team, although didn't play great. We got better as the game went on, and some of our handling was top class. Special mention for Chev Walker - awesome performance tonight.

Ganson was a total joke for both teams, and just took Cas out of the game as it came to the climax. I haven't seen the game back yet but looking forward to seeing some of those decisions again. Westhuller - Don't think ironic booing/cheering comes across too well on the tv.

The Tigers were decent, and obviously much more dangerous with Chase behind them. I think they'll have a good season.
Integrity is shown when no-one is looking.

#82 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

I thought we were the better team, although didn't play great. We got better as the game went on, and some of our handling was top class. Special mention for Chev Walker - awesome performance tonight.

Ganson was a total joke for both teams, and just took Cas out of the game as it came to the climax. I haven't seen the game back yet but looking forward to seeing some of those decisions again. Westhuller - Don't think ironic booing/cheering comes across too well on the tv.

The Tigers were decent, and obviously much more dangerous with Chase behind them. I think they'll have a good season.

Probably the best post on this thread
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#83 Amber Avenger

Amber Avenger
  • Coach
  • 5,779 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

Seconded. :)
SQL Honours
Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009
CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

#84 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

Thought both teams looked pretty good, always happy to watch them - mind you the only superleague Team i don't like watching are hull fc

:o
Why?!
Posted Image

#85 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

agree with that one

#86 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,161 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

So what was Millward unhappy with exactly?

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#87 Grebo Guru

Grebo Guru
  • Players
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

Sadly in too many games I've seen this season, the officials have spoiled my enjoyment and even decided the eventual outcome. Cas didn't deserve to be on the end of that scoreline. Nor should their forward pass try have been missed. The recipient seemed to be iin an offside position when the ball was passed.

#88 Blotto

Blotto
  • Coach
  • 578 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

I've said this about Ganson before. I think he gets wound up and he's almost already made a decision before the offense happens and then tries to find a penalty. It reminds me of teachers that will be fair with giving out detentions most of the time but sometimes get wound up and start giving them out for every little thing. It says more about the teacher than the children.

I think a lot of penalties are more about what Ganson is feeling than the players themselves.

When I see or hear talk of Ganson a Picture of Brians Glovers P.E. Teacher in Kes pops up

http://pixhost.me/pictures/1785076
If you like old type radio comedy/drama's etc listen to http://pumpkinfm.com/

#89 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Seems spot on

#90 Terry Mullaney

Terry Mullaney
  • Coach
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

Why does Ganson seemingly have to be the centre of attention? He's either in your face with penalties and controversial decisions or noticeable, when the mood takes him, by his absence.

All Refs make mistakes, and thats acceptable, but as long as they do the job to the best of their ability and call it as they see it we can't ask for any more. I sometimes wonder if we get that from Mr Ganson.
Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House
Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.pictureho...ingfilms.co.uk/

#91 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,679 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be a Superleague referee.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#92 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Did anyone hear Eddie say the reason sammut dropped the ball over the line was because he was running 30mph haha he should be in Olympics
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#93 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

Just Googled it (GEEK) the record speed run by man is 27mph
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA

#94 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,161 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Jamie Peacock@JamiePeacock10

Someone needed to tell Sammut Splash finished last week...#rugbyleague

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#95 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

###### poor game from 2 ###### poor teams, how the fat bald headed one can say that castleford will be a top 8 team is beyond belief.......

Well after today I don't think we'll be bottom do you?
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#96 MrPosh

MrPosh
  • Coach
  • 3,237 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

Well after today I don't think we'll be bottom do you?

:lol:
People called Romans they go the house

#97 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,161 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#98 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Video seems to have missed the major talking point, scrutons late shot
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA

#99 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,161 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

Video seems to have missed the major talking point, scrutons late shot

Neither was Bousquet's in the Catalan v Salford highlights.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#100 Bulliac

Bulliac
  • Coach
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

Not a great surpise as they seem to concentrate on tries...
No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.co...s/31337109@N03/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users