RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

17/02/13 - Hull KR v Widnes Vikings - KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull KR (5 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

2. Widnes Vikings (5 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

3. Draw (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 back to the future

back to the future
  • Coach
  • 454 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

D'oh indeed........seriously, wtf lads?.......was working so didn't go and haven't seen/heard any reports - quite glad really

Dont worry mate next time you play saints if you can keep 13 on the pich you'll be quids in

#42 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,759 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#43 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 4,721 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

hull kr fully deserved their victory, widnes were woeful in the first half but gaz hock took the game by the scruff of the neck in the second half and we outscored the robins 18-10 just a shame they scored 34 unanswered points in the first..............
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#44 Jill Halfpenny fan

Jill Halfpenny fan
  • Coach
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

Pity the fog didn't come in 90 minutes earlier.
Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

#45 DeadShotKeen

DeadShotKeen
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

Withers one of our best players? Get real, he's been shocking since he signed.

Disagree with this. Lincoln does split opinion a bit amongst Rovers fans but I personally think he was always half a yard ahead of his forwards at the ruck last season so a lot of his vision and sharp passing went to waste. He’d look better with a brighter pack around him, basically. The archetypal “plays with his head up” hooker, much like Roby (and Pelissier, who I rate a lot). And he tackles hard too. Josh Hodgson seems to be better liked but he’s a one-trick pony (the straight dart through a broken ruck), which he is admittedly very good at so he’s a useful weapon. But Josh is relatively brainless and doesn’t have Lincoln’s vision - for me we look a much better attacking unit with Lincoln marshalling the ruck. Hope he’s OK and gets back soon as it was a nasty collision.

#46 DeadShotKeen

DeadShotKeen
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:41 PM

hull kr fully deserved their victory, widnes were woeful in the first half but gaz hock took the game by the scruff of the neck in the second half and we outscored the robins 18-10 just a shame they scored 34 unanswered points in the first..............

Hock was good but as a fan of his I'm nonetheless losing patience with him as a human being. Doesn't like being tackled and always brings the forearm lead out when things aren't going his way. Bit gutted him and Paterson both play on the left as would have loved to see how he handled young Corey. Suspect Hock would have come out second best personally. Paterson is an absolute beast and so far totally legit from everything I've seen. Throws a good pass as well. Looks a quality acquisition for us.

Edited by DeadShotKeen, 19 February 2013 - 12:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users