RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Cas loaned Gareth O'Brien for a month from Warrington

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,841 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

Cas have Ben Johnston but hes only just started full time training after an injury n isnt quite ready

you also have Ben Reynolds who has done full pre-season with the first team, but then again, i'm biased.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#22 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Reynolds hasnt played SL yet so its a bit harsh to just throw him n at deep end he needs to get 20min off the bench against a lesser team were as o'brien has played about 15 games for wire so offers a little more. I dont see what everyones problem is really
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#23 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 7,725 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

Reynolds hasnt played SL yet so its a bit harsh to just throw him n at deep end he needs to get 20min off the bench against a lesser team were as o'brien has played about 15 games for wire so offers a little more. I dont see what everyones problem is really

lack of cover in a pivotal position maybe.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.

#24 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

lack of cover in a pivotal position maybe.

To be fair we could put Tansey in at 6 or even Milner so we have options but if there is an option of an out and out Half back to replace him then I think we're right to take it
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#25 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 7,725 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

To be fair we could put Tansey in at 6 or even Milner so we have options but if there is an option of an out and out Half back to replace him then I think we're right to take it

I think it shows the fragility of the Cas squad more than anything.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.

#26 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

I think it shows the fragility of the Cas squad more than anything.

indeed but we knew that before a ball had been kicked in fairness
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#27 getdownmonkeyman

getdownmonkeyman
  • Coach
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

I'm hoping your lot have a paper thin defence too tomorrow. :ph34r:

Psychic!

#28 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,759 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Psychic!

Aww, dude. Read around all the threads, I got the skills.

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users