Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet match

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 200 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Any predictions for this match, hopefully it wont be as cold or as wet as it was on Sunday night. Hunslet website says Leeds have a few injuries so they don't know who may turn out for them yet. I will go for Dewsbury to win with the same team as last week and preventing the bonus point 32 10.

#2 muddyfunster

muddyfunster
  • Coach
  • 951 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

This is the tester. If we can win impressively thus backing up last weeks excellent blood & guts performance then the season should be looking rosey for us (even with a few bumps along the way).

A Rams win by 14 will do me

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/

name.png

#3 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 851 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

Could be another tough game though Hunslet seem struck by their injury curse again. I think we can go to SLS and win maybe keep Hunslet from getting a BP. I'll go for Hunslet 14 - Dewsbury 30.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#4 MirfieldRams

MirfieldRams
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Rams by 18 for me to follow up last weeks excellent showing.

On a separate note, I know conditions were really poor, but not too concerned about Whitehaven next week, following tonight's game.

Hoping for a great game Sunday and much better weather !!!
Up The Rams

Mirfield Rams

#5 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

Hunslet 12 - Dewsbury 38

#6 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

Hunslet 12 - Dewsbury 38

Some confident predictions appearing here. I never predict the score, but with Hunslet putting 42 past Barrow in week one I'll be happy with a win by 1 point....
I am hoping that Jy-Mel will get a run out. We need to see if he can improve creativity near the oppo's line. Too much to hope poor old Tebby gets a run out I suppose ?

#7 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

I think its touch and go at the minute, we will have Hood and Singleton playing and i am sure they will want to impress, Danny Grimshaw is fully fit also so will start at stand off. I think it could go either way.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#8 IRISHRAM12

IRISHRAM12
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

does anyone know if coleman playing this week

#9 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Another type of game we need to win if we have play off ambitions. Really hard to call but hope we get a narrow win.

Hawks 18 Rams 22

#10 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

Don't get this Singleton thing! On loan to Wakefield for a month (month can't be up surely?), recalled by Leeds (because of their injuries, you'd think) and then farmed off to Hunslet as a dual registered player. Ridiculous!
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#11 hunslets iggy pop

hunslets iggy pop
  • Coach
  • 280 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hawks 14 Rams 14

#12 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

Don't get this Singleton thing! On loan to Wakefield for a month (month can't be up surely?), recalled by Leeds (because of their injuries, you'd think) and then farmed off to Hunslet as a dual registered player. Ridiculous!

You dont have to get it just think of it as a leveler we think its great besides you got price
chappy

#13 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

You dont have to get it just think of it as a leveler we think its great besides you got price

Who isnt match fit.Think it will be touch and go whether you nick a bp off us.The team still needs an odd tweak here and there.

#14 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

Singleton has left Wakfield, returned to Leeds, and now has decided to join us on dual reg up until September, simply because he wants game time.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#15 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Hey suzzy, I am not having a go at Hunslet; I think the club has done well, but I do not understand how it has come about, that is all.
By the way, we have signed Karl Pryce outright, not on dual registration.
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#16 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

For the right 'price' you could have bought Karl Pryce for this season. HE'S NOT DUAL REG!

#17 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

If we play today with intensity of last week, then the Hawks will have no chance; conversely if we have decided the game is already won, then Hunslet might be ready for us, especially with their now fit half-backs. Grimshaw is certainly one player of whom we should be wary.

I'll put my prediction somewhere in the middle.

Hunslet 16 - Dewsbury 26.

Att: 602
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#18 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 851 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

Rams winning 14-0 . 3 tries.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

#19 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

Rams winning 14-0 . 3 tries.

Keep us updated please.

#20 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 851 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

York lost 42-4 v batley. Fev on for a big score winning 40 odd at half time.

[

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users