Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

NR cup final

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Paul Ballantyne

Paul Ballantyne
  • Coach
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:56 AM

So I have just been reading that the NR cup final is being moved from Blackpool to halifax this year and clubs have voted on this.. (cost cutting) Unfair advantage to fax if they make the final I say. Also talks of moving the GF to another venue!

#2 lifer

lifer
  • Coach
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

Grand final at the LSV its been said on other forums...

#3 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

why not DW, Langtree park or headingly or even huddersfield....why one of the champ clubs ground ?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#4 lifer

lifer
  • Coach
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

Not much chance of us getting to either final this season, so i say hold them both at barrow, should help with the floodlight fund!

#5 off the wall

off the wall
  • Coach
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

aslo two group winners of champ one to play at halifax in curtain raiser and if champ one gets to nr final the team below goes to halifax. lol .you couldnt make it up.all decisions for the game sound like there made in the pub at half time durring a superleague game. this was most likely when the dual reg idea came up aswell , farcical. just think if you play in champ 1 group stage and dont win a game but dont get hammered to badly in group stage you might be off to the finals at fax. umbelievable but not in the world of rugby league.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users