Oscar Pistorius in shooting incident

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,331 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

I heard he killed her using a starting pistol. Police say they don't think it was race related.

#22 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,592 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

When questioned by police ,he said he was stumped for answers.
Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#23 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Is this proof that a legless man is a better shot than Torres?
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#24 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

A disabled man allegedly murders a woman and some of you on here are cracking jokes?? :(

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#25 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,592 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

A disabled man allegedly murders a woman and some of you on here are cracking jokes?? :(

Which just shows there is no discrimination on the TRL forums ;)
Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#26 back to the future

back to the future
  • Coach
  • 837 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

Police say it was definitely him as he was only 2 feet away from her

#27 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 21,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

Getting worse - apparently a bloodstained cricket bat was also found at the scene of the crime.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#28 T-Dub

T-Dub
  • Coach
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

Getting worse - apparently a bloodstained cricket bat was also found at the scene of the crime.

Blimey, dont say Mike Gatting is involved?

#29 T-Dub

T-Dub
  • Coach
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

Yes, human nature is horrible sometimes isnt it...

... but the fact he's disabled doesnt make this any more or less of a tragedy than the lad stabbed in Harehills last weekend

It just means its in the news

Pistorius is not the one who's dead, hence hes getting stick

If the gags (bad taste or not) were aimed at the young woman (as som many jokes were aimed at Diana) then that would indeed be out of order

Whilst all the media attention has been focussed on Pistorius, arrest, court crying, what does his dad say etc, we have heard little or nothing about the victim, her family, or expressions of sympathy for them

And thats worse

#30 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Yes, human nature is horrible sometimes isnt it...

... but the fact he's disabled doesnt make this any more or less of a tragedy than the lad stabbed in Harehills last weekend

It just means its in the news

Pistorius is not the one who's dead, hence hes getting stick

If the gags (bad taste or not) were aimed at the young woman (as som many jokes were aimed at Diana) then that would indeed be out of order

Whilst all the media attention has been focussed on Pistorius, arrest, court crying, what does his dad say etc, we have heard little or nothing about the victim, her family, or expressions of sympathy for them

And thats worse

Makes it ok then? Pistorious is still disabled whether he did/did not, is alive or isn't. Besides Terrywebbisgod response was better.

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#31 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 21,555 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

Bail granted.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#32 Red Willow

Red Willow
  • Coach
  • 4,742 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

There have been comments from Pistorius's family expressing feelings of regret and sympathy for the victims family. I must say I've been impressed by their behaviour and dignity during tis media scrum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users