Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Havens Paddy Field

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#61 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,453 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Leigh tripe.

#62 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,709 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

28 -14 kick missed

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#63 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,709 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Leigh seem to be making hard work of this, the penalty count is horrendous and they keep knocking it on. Good job for Haven they are. :o

Pens 13 - 5 to Haven

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#64 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

no bonus ,oh dear .
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#65 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,453 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

Well Leigh and Halifax solid but no world beaters . We can hold our own in this league.

#66 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

Woodsy looks svelt in that fleece ...there's a herd full in that material .

Haven had to go begging to Billy Smart's circus to find enough material for it! :lol:

Edited by OttO, 14 February 2013 - 10:00 PM.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#67 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

i wonder if a few st helens reserves will get a run out now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#68 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 824 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

Ohh no bonus point :lol: :lol: :lol:

#69 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

Well the Jambo's done ok in second half, Rooney gave them a shout at a BP and then missed...... Doh!
I'll bet Rowley won't be happy at all with Leigh, they just seemed to decide it was won and stopped playing. I hope they play like that against us!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#70 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

i wish i wasnt banned :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#71 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

Pens 13 - 5 to Haven

and still not happy with the ref.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#72 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

i wish i wasnt banned :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Get a free trial on a VPN and just log in as a new user Bomber!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#73 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

Get a free trial on a VPN and just log in as a new user Bomber!

ive heard of vpl(visible panty line) :lol: :lol: but i havent got a clue what a vpl is :wacko:
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#74 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 634 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

Just found out there lights went out. Hahaha after everything they said about us using APlant lights. :lol:
Another defeat and blaming the ref? :lol:
No BP :lol:

Hahahaven

#75 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

a lot of guests on here tonight ................ iwonder if they are from the dark side B) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#76 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 634 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Im not even joking someone has just wrote
" look at the table" :lol: 2/3 games in and there using that old one!!!

#77 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

Ohh no bonus point :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they had got a bonus point the deluded ones would be claiming it was the best thing ever since sliced bread as they would have been top of the league courtesy of a bonus point. :rolleyes:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#78 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

ive heard of vpl(visible panty line) :lol: :lol: but i havent got a clue what a vpl is :wacko:

Ha ha. Its a Virtual Private Network so the Jam site won't recognise your IP address and you can log in as a newbie.

#79 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,709 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

They had a 13 - 5 penalty count in their favour plus numerous errors from Leigh and they are still blaming the referee. We could all see the game on TV and they don't seem to have grasped that fact.

#80 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 634 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

I was hoping for a bite by now. Boooo!!
Ah well theyve put a smile on my face anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users