• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#81 Nero

Nero
  • Coach
  • 711 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Ohh no bonus point :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you know the Jam don't agree with bonus points, they wouldn't accept it if they got it, a team shouldn't be rewarded for losing blah blah. The finest stadium in the north of England had a minor electrical fault, & the best playing surface (an eclectic mix of Japanese knotweed, dockin's, nettles & a little rye grass) suffered from abnormal weather conditions, it has never flooded before, & they have their own lights, (just not enough). I can't wait to read the News & ratS tomorrow, it was probably a resounding success!

#82 Bartholemew Smythe

Bartholemew Smythe
  • Coach
  • 658 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

Leigh tripe.

Chuckles......
We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

#83 PLD

PLD
  • Coach
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Well tonight just re-inforces what many RL people think of the Tax Dodgers home ground.

The ref who was in charge of the Whitehaven v York tweeted (with a picture of the Kells End) S**thole :D

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

#84 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

leigh were better all over the park. i'm glad I had the chance to watch the new look haven and all I can say is we have nothing to fear at all. i don't think they are that much better than last season.

#85 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,802 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

When the big French prop went off his shirt was nearly as clean as when he came on. The only thing he got dirty was his knees, through being 2nd or 3rd tackler.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#86 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

didn't reckon much of the new aussie and thought they relied on the ex cas veteran up front who did inevitably tire. it doesn't say much for York and keighley .

#87 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

didn't reckon much of the new aussie and thought they relied on the ex cas veteran up front who did inevitably tire. it doesn't say much for York and keighley .

#88 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,802 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Anyone know what the attendance was as it didn't look good? TV matches do cost some people off the crowd and tonights hiccup with the lights can't have helped.

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#89 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,762 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Foul language is not tolerated on this forum. A number of posts deleted and I'll have a quick review in the morning of the rest of the thread.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#90 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Anyone notice how Woods claimed they'd a hard start to the season in his pre-match interview! :lol:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#91 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,802 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Like when you were in the force Keith ...3rd man in...

You don't even know me Choccy.

#92 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 812 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

well CKN those post,s from that man DONALD are disgusting and i for one hope you will take the right action.

#93 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

He must've had too much shandy waiting for the leccy to come back on

#94 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

listened on the radio and sounded like Leigh got to 28 and stopped playing as they had done enough.

Cox must be the worst sports commentator this side of Jupiter as well

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#95 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

Anyone notice how Woods claimed they'd a hard start to the season in his pre-match interview! :lol:

York, Keighley, and Barrow in the first 4 games, he's having a laugh. :rolleyes: (no disrespect to those teams by thr way, but not exactly the best in this league)

#96 tekaballin

tekaballin
  • Players
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

penalties are the only reason whitehaven are getting out of their own half.
brian noble on prem sports

#97 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,545 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

Foul language is not tolerated on this forum. A number of posts deleted and I'll have a quick review in the morning of the rest of the thread.

Just to confirm this. Several people have been banned from this forum this week already. If the bad language and abuse doesn't stop, more will be banned. No warnings, you're gone. Permanently.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users