No dual reg this week

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 firebasher

firebasher
  • Coach
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

Terry, there are none as blind as them that will not see.

#22 hunsok3

hunsok3
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Well what a surprise,im totally blown away,2 weeks in to the season and no dr leeds players in the team this week,,,I never saw that coming,a token effort combined with all hoo haa in the papers ,we should know better by now,,,cheers leeds for nowt,,,

#23 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,981 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Why can't you have 2 other players from Leeds? It doesn't tie you down to the four that were named unless that's all they are prepared to release.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#24 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,498 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

Well what a surprise,im totally blown away,2 weeks in to the season and no dr leeds players in the team this week,,,I never saw that coming,a token effort combined with all hoo haa in the papers ,we should know better by now,,,cheers leeds for nowt,,,

I think we will have two at least, and maybe a possible 2 more.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#25 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,498 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

Preview here

Hood and Watson confirmed as playing.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#26 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

I think we will have two at least, and maybe a possible 2 more.

http://youtu.be/ZR6wok7g7do

Both Baily and Peacock have been dropped, why not play them?. B)

#27 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

Both Baily and Peacock have been dropped, why not play them?. B)

It'd be great to see Macca's reaction to Bailey playing for Hunslet, in fact it would be worth the entrance fee just to see his face. :lol: :lol:

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#28 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

It'd be great to see Macca's reaction to Bailey playing for Hunslet, in fact it would be worth the entrance fee just to see his face. :lol: :lol:

You wouldn't see me at the game if that pri*k was dual reg to hunslet mate
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#29 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Chill out mate your jumping the gun a tad the rhinos have a big game coming up and are resting a few and also picked up a couple of injuries too so theres only moore and jimmy K missing we have Watson and Hood in the squad up to now grimmer Kaine and helliwell back from injury so dont blame the Rhinos we have the players to run Dewsbury close without the D/R SEE YOU THERE
chappy

#30 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#31 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

Brad Singleton playing for the Hawks Sunday that might cheer him up Gav

chappy

#32 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Sounds like it could be a close game but I'm sure the Rams will win!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users