Looking Forward to Sunday

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thinboyfat

thinboyfat
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Really looking forward to Sunday's game, haven't been around for quite a while due to ill health. Can't wait to hopefully meet up again with some great friends. Hope to be able to get to as many games with our Dave as possible this season. Here's hoping it ends in promotion.

#2 rugbyman1

rugbyman1
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

My hope is that both teams are promoted at the end of the season using where possible genuine developing players rather than the occasional overloading of super duper league players having a run out.

Sadly on Sunday I fear many of Rochdale's players will need to use their sat nav to find the ground and the fans use the programme for their players names. I've heard they will be pretty much 100% from Saints development including Gardner and Wheeler who may not fancy the drive up to Whitehaven.

Neverthless I think we will give a good show in a close game.With the long history between the two teams it should be played in the right spirit from team selection upwards.

Happy to be wrong
One for all and all for the one

#3 saints10coach

saints10coach
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

Might say a prayer in the Church Inn beforehand. Looking forward to the game.

#4 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

Sorry saints10coach, but like so many boozers the Church Inn closed several months ago.
The bar in the ground will be open from 1pm. If you want to go in before 2pm, thats when the turnstiles open, then
you can pay at the main foyer and go in through there.
Enjoy your day !!!

#5 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Can't wait for today's game. I hope we build on the sound display last week and gain some momentum for the coming season. Don't know what sort of team the Hairnets will be putting out but it should be a good test.

Come on you Yeds!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users