RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

What position am I?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 766 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Let the Rock tell you a little something. You can take that post, shine it up reeeeeeal nice, turn that son'a'b**** sideways and stick it straight up YOUR CANDY A**!!!

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

#22 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,756 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Let the Rock tell you a little something. You can take that post, shine it up reeeeeeal nice, turn that son'a'b**** sideways and stick it straight up YOUR CANDY A**!!!

I read a tweet or two that when the Salford/Dr Koukash press conference began they began playing John Cena's theme music. I cringed.

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#23 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 9,142 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

I think you should play high school football (of the American type), join Miami University. enter the Pro draft, fail to get picked, join the Canadian football league for a bit, then decide to join the world of Pro Wrestling, like your father and grandfather. After about 8 years you will reach the pinnacle and be known as one of the greatest of all time. You will then pick up a movie contract and move to Hollywood, where you will spend the next 10 years appearing in Action, comedy but mainly kids movies, such as "the tooth fairy". FINALLY, you will return back to the world of pro wrestling as your movie roles dry up and reach the pinnacle of the "sport" again, mainly because of who you are... maybe.

The original poster should hit the indie circuit, stay off drink and drugs, get a shed load of tattoos, stick up for the little guy then drop a pipe bomb on everyone's asses.
Posted Image

#24 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,756 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

If we're talking about drug addled muscle mary's, head to the NRL.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#25 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 766 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

I read a tweet or two that when the Salford/Dr Koukash press conference began they began playing John Cena's theme music. I cringed.

I have an image of him walking through the door, standing there for a second, saluting the camera and then running to the stage and jumping head first on to it :lol:

#26 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 766 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

The original poster should hit the indie circuit, stay off drink and drugs, get a shed load of tattoos, stick up for the little guy then drop a pipe bomb on everyone's asses.

Become a veggie too? Also hang around with a fat, balding guy with a stupid pony tail? Looks like he has deep fried twinky t**s?

#27 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,756 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

I have an image of him walking through the door, standing there for a second, saluting the camera and then running to the stage and jumping head first on to it :lol:

Half of them booing. The other half wanting to put Steve Simms through the Spanish announce table.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#28 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 766 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

Those poor Spanish b******s. Is there a PPV that goes by without them losing their table? :D

#29 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,710 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

I think you should play high school football (of the American type), join Miami University. enter the Pro draft, fail to get picked, join the Canadian football league for a bit, then decide to join the world of Pro Wrestling, like your father and grandfather. After about 8 years you will reach the pinnacle and be known as one of the greatest of all time. You will then pick up a movie contract and move to Hollywood, where you will spend the next 10 years appearing in Action, comedy but mainly kids movies, such as "the tooth fairy". FINALLY, you will return back to the world of pro wrestling as your movie roles dry up and reach the pinnacle of the "sport" again, mainly because of who you are... maybe.

Dont forget inventor of odd hashtags #Jesusismybicep #staystrongandpizza

Cummins Out.

#30 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,710 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

Become a veggie too? Also hang around with a fat, balding guy with a stupid pony tail? Looks like he has deep fried twinky t**s?

Wait... Punks vegetarian?? I know Austin Aries is.

Cummins Out.

#31 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 766 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

Wait... Punks vegetarian?? I know Austin Aries is.

He was vegan but apparently is now not as "it's too hard to find vegan food on the road"... I can't imagine Cena would have taken that defeatist attitude <_< ;)

#32 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

Posted Image

#33 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,258 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

If you join a junior team, you'll be asked to play where they are short ... as a new player you'll almost certainly start on the wing. Don't worry about lack of pace; your opposite number is probably experiencing exactly the same situation. Just enjoy the game and improve your skills and teamwork.

At 14, though you have hit puberty, you don't know what type of physique and stamina that you'll end up with. By the time you are thirty you will have played in at least five positions.

if you are still playing at thirty five, the odds are that you will be playing at prop or centre.

Whatever you do, get used to playing in a gumshield. Teeth get knocked out more often by accident than in a fight.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#34 Walter Ego

Walter Ego
  • Coach
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

jus managed to find exclusive footage of Smith meeting with Koukash over Morley.

tPosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users