Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

A grave mistake

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Walter Ego

Walter Ego
  • Coach
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

As the title suggests I've recently made a very bad decision.

At the moment I'm currently living 600 miles away from the girlfriend and as a show of good will and what not I've arranged to pop round and visit her... This is where it gets haunting.

Due to a severe oversight I've arranged to be with her from the morning of the 22nd to the night of the 25th meaning I'm going to miss the world club challenge (not to mention the other fine games of the weekend). I've only got Sky Go and the moment which only allows for live viewing and I'm not sure ignoring all her new friends to spend time with my true love will be appreciated.

So if anyone knows a way in which I could catch up with the weekends entertainment it would be much appreciated. :rolleyes:

#2 Shadow

Shadow
  • Coach
  • 7,956 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

At the moment I'm currently living 600 miles away from the girlfriend and as a show of good will and what not I've arranged to pop round and visit her... This is where it gets haunting.

Due to a severe oversight I've arranged to be with her from the morning of the 22nd to the night of the 25th meaning I'm going to miss the world club challenge (not to mention the other fine games of the weekend). I've only got Sky Go and the moment which only allows for live viewing and I'm not sure ignoring all her new friends to spend time with my true love will be appreciated.

So if anyone knows a way in which I could catch up with the weekends entertainment it would be much appreciated. :rolleyes:

Buy a DVR and record it safe in the knowledge that with the abysmal coverage of RL in this country you've no danger of finding out the result before you get home again.
God Rides a Harley but the Devil rides a Ducati!

#3 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,973 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

SL FullTime at sleepy time on Sunday evening.

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#4 my missus

my missus
  • Coach
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

on that weekend there is only the world club challenge.

What does it mean
This tearjerking scene
Beamed into my home
That it moves me so much
Why all the fuss
It's only two humans being.

#5 Walter Ego

Walter Ego
  • Coach
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Try telling that to the battleaxe. She'll have my testis for teabags.

I think I'll have to make the best of full time and ask someone to record it for me to watch at some point in the conceivable future. Thanks for the help.

Edited by Walter Ego, 14 February 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#6 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,973 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:00 AM

:huh: So it was you who decided when the Bulls-Saints re-arranged fixture was! Thou shalt not taint the holy WCC.

(Incase you didn't know, Hull FC v Warrington and Salford v Hull KR are on telly the Saturday and Sunday)

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#7 Saint Billinge

Saint Billinge
  • Coach
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:19 AM

Try telling that to the battleaxe. She'll have my testis for teabags.

I think I'll have to make the best of full time and ask someone to record it for me to watch at some point in the conceivable future. Thanks for the help.

Give her the chop! :D

visit www.raygent.co.uk for football and rugby league stories. 

#8 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 28,856 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:44 AM

Have you considered Manning The Fudge Up?
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#9 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,973 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

Is that what the kids call it these days...

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#10 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,863 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

Finish with her
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#11 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 28,856 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

Is that what the kids call it these days...

Are the kids even called 'the kids' these days?
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#12 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,973 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:21 AM

Are the kids even called 'the kids' these days?

Yoofs innit. Pushing prams cos they wouldn't man up the fudge.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#13 Walter Ego

Walter Ego
  • Coach
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

Yeah a few times, but she says its too painful...

I think I'll go for the repeats in the morning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users