Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Barrow Bluebirds

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

I'm not a football fan these days and don't go to HS but usually listen to the game on RC. You have to feel for the Bluebirds. They were leading todays game by a goal scored in the 47th minute but Nuneaton scored 2 goals in the last 2 minutes. The gate was only 998. I can't see them avoiding the drop and I do feel that will be as bad as the Raiders getting relegated to the League of Death ie Ch 1.

Posted Image

#2 Sp1der

Sp1der
  • Facebook
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

I looked at the results and was gutted for Barrow. Team and friends alike. I hope they have watched the great escape and keep posative.

Come in Barrow

Sp1der

#3 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,472 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Gutted, I support both codes of Barrow teams.

#4 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

Me too.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#5 HP Beans

HP Beans
  • Coach
  • 312 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

Looking at the league table,there is no reason why they cannot still fight their way out of it,yes yesterday was a major blow but they have proved they can compete with teams in that league before and I hope they pick their heads up and win Tuesday night!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users