Martin Offiah Pointless..

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 weloveyouwakefield2

weloveyouwakefield2
  • Coach
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Martin Offiah and Phil Tuffnell have just won £2500 for charity on celebrity pointless and Martin Offiah gave his money to the joining jack charity. Martin couldnt believe they won after hardly giving a answer in the rest of the show.. ;) Good to see a 'rugby league' charity get a mention on national tv anyway :)
Posted Image

#2 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

Martin Offiah and Phil Tuffnell have just won £2500 for charity on celebrity pointless and Martin Offiah gave his money to the joining jack charity. Martin couldnt believe they won after hardly giving a answer in the rest of the show.. ;) Good to see a 'rugby league' charity get a mention on national tv anyway :)

I might watch it on iplayer then, I used to love Pointless until it tweaked slightly. Ta for the mention, I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#3 WearyRhino

WearyRhino
  • Coach
  • 3,340 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

Martin's over-animated performance seemed to produce what I previously thought impossible - an embarrassed Phil Tuffnell!

LUNEW.jpg

#4 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,869 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

Martin's over-animated performance seemed to produce what I previously thought impossible - an embarrassed Phil Tuffnell!

Overacting of the highest calibre (Offiah not Tufnell). Did Offiah ever mention rugby league? He described himself as a former professional rugby player. I liked that he didn't mention Salford as a UK city beginning with any of the letters C I T E or S.

Edited by deluded pom?, 17 February 2013 - 09:36 AM.

rldfsignature.jpg

#5 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,378 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

I might watch it on iplayer then, I used to love Pointless until it tweaked slightly. Ta for the mention, I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise.

What did they tweak? I'm still watching old programmes on Challenge.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#6 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

What did they tweak? I'm still watching old programmes on Challenge.

They started adding anagrams and picture rounds among other things.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#7 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

... the first ones were abit too long winded, especially in the head to head, and did they also have 5 couples but then they trimmed it down a bit and that's when I started to watch it properly. Still a great concept though.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users