TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Team v Doncaster

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#161 browlad

browlad
  • Players
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

No chance

#162 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

Sounds like Nathan Lucock abu
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#163 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

What position does Karl Dixon play.

Stand off

#164 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Yes your right wonky it is a big step bringing an amateur. But i still think there are lads out there as good as these academy lads that we are getting from widnes. Just my opinion mind?

Not many to be honest though, or they be playing Championship rugby now.Gilmore will be a Superleague quality player,and Declan is doing decent for you.From our youngsters Gerrard and Craven have not looked out of place.

#165 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 902 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Young forester from maryport Woyld be a great signing however it's maybe not for some local lads who play for the crack and don't have the time or dedication

#166 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 854 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

Yep Nathan Lucock thats him Gillmeister thanks i think he played for the town youth team at one time. Every one that have seen him play says what a good player he his

#167 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

I don't know individuals but with the huge strength around here and our isolation I was surprised we didn't mine the amateur seam more in the offseason .

#168 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

BARLA open age have a tour of Australia this year so that will be a reason for likes of Forrester to stay in the amateur game for the time being

#169 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

stack was holding his shoulder after the first five minutes and I think Lupton went off with a hand injury . Also not sure if hes injured or just peed off but Thacks left after getting subbed with 20mins left ??

Just a question mate, are you a Town fan or another club? as they are beside themselves on the Jambo's site because you posted this about Thacks. Strange but true!!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#170 wonderofwood

wonderofwood
  • Coach
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

Just a question mate, are you a Town fan or another club? as they are beside themselves on the Jambo's site because you posted this about Thacks. Strange but true!!!

Yeah someone posted about that earlier this week. I apologized for getting the timing wrong it was actually just after the Donny try when the big heap carried five over the line and I thought was held up.What are they getting so eat up about I was replying to someone who was asking about injuries during the game ?? and as you ask so nicely i'm a Warrington Wolves fan who has been watching a lot of championship rugby this year and seen Workington a number of times . You really have got a cracking set of spectators :D :D

#171 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

Thanks very much mate. Nowt to apologise for mate, they are trying to make summat out of nowt, and can't even do that properly. Your post was pasted onto their forum and put out as gospel from a town fan.
So it looks like all you Jambo's got yourself excited over nowt again as our friend here ain't even a Town fan!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users